Slow Growth?? Young Afghan Plant

• Thread starter Shodgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shodgrow

Shodgrow

I've had these Afghan Kush photoperiods growing in my grow room and i'm begging to wonder if they are looking small and underdeveloped for how old they are? I've noticed some very fine roots poking out the bottom of the pots even though theyre tiny plants?? This is my first ever grow so any help and answers are appreciated a lot :)

THE PLANTS ARE NOW BEGGING WEEK 4

my light schedule is 18/6 and hanging at 22" at 50% power.
the light itself is a relatively cheap 'kosheal' 1200W LED.

the soil is a mix of 3 parts acidic wood-based compost, 2 parts John Innes no. 1 and 3 parts sand for drainage. ( i have a feeling this is terrible)

im watering once a day with seaweed extract and every other day with flora micro + seaweed.

humidity is around 40-50% throughout the day and temps are aprox 77F

my seeds are from World Of Seeds.

thanks a lot. SG
Slow growth young afghan plant

Slow growth young afghan plant 2
Slow growth young afghan plant 3

Slow growth young afghan plant 4
Slow growth young afghan plant

2Bad

2Bad

Your roots are reaching out from your small pots to your larger pots that's pretty bad. Also you're watering way too much usually soil needs to dry completely before being watered. I'm not familiar with the soil but still.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Think about transplanting into a known media , pick one the mixture you have is going to be difficult and yes overwatered for sure, the light you have likely is around a 100 true watts idk for sure not familiar with the brand, turn it up , or lower it. My 2 cents

Top Bottom