Slow small plant not sure what to do with

• Thread starter Woods
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Woods

Ok so, rookie here, grew this from seed in a small pot under a light and put in window sill when it was sunny, transplanted it into a larger fabric pot a week ago, seem to be happier and growing a little quicker , but its been almost 30 days and its still pretty small , i wanna put it outside i the garden soon
Questions are
Do i leave it in the pot for the grow because its so small this late

Or just plug it the ground now and see what happens

Or leave in the pot outside for a while then put into ground

Just curioius what the next steps i should take if i want to grow this in the garden

Got one im there already that was given to me , this one i started from seed

Thanks

Stokes

Stokes

Some pictures would be great. Window sills arent great sources of light for cannabis, maybe for seedlings but not enough for established plants. If the plant looks healthy and has atleast 5 nodes id go ahead and plant outside

But keep in mind your genetics do play a factor. Some breeders are shit, and even with good breeders you still have runts. Seeds are a roll of the dice and all that

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I have found unless it's a picture window facing south with no shade that seedling will stretch into oblivion. Window growing in my experience never worked with seedlings. They like partial sun outside in a shady area or like a 25 watt grow light. Little crappy wal mart one works

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Some pictures would be great. Window sills arent great sources of light for cannabis, maybe for seedlings but not enough for established plants. If the plant looks healthy and has atleast 5 nodes id go ahead and plant outside

But keep in mind your genetics do play a factor. Some breeders are shit, and even with good breeders you still have runts. Seeds are a roll of the dice and all that
So true my fatso seedlings got cooked by a small led but then with white Tahoe cookies want to get bathed in light as a seedling with a 50 watt light. They wouldn't stop stretching until i had a 50 watt led 10 inches away. Genetics are nuts. Some plants love hot soil and some hate feeding. Just like people 😂 all different

W

Woods

Ok so wait till 5 nodes, when i put it in the garden can i bury it past the cotylens?

Stokes

Stokes

They will naturally fall off. I would give her atleast two weeks in the pot. She’ll dig her toes in and start growing soon. Should anyways.

what light are you using?

W

Woods

Cheap one from amazon, had it about a foot away and it seemed like it was starting to burn the plant, so moved it to two feet away

Top Bottom