SLS

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Sls
Picked up a pack of sour life saver (thanks for the suggestion in colo BOG) and planted 10.

10/10 germ in 48 with paper towel method. Nice :).

Here they are a couple days after peaking their pretty heads. I'm sure there are some keepers. I will update this throughout the grow. Thanks for the likes my friends

S

ssteely71

Wow, great structure on that man. Look at them hairs searching

Thanks. I popped 8 seeds and have 4 females and two seem to be nice yielders. Haven't had a chance to smoke any yet though. But it won't be long. Have one pheno that is harvest ready very fast ( 46days from flip ) I will be chopping next few days. Best of luck on your grow !

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

That is a fat Lifesaver top Steely! :)

Sour Lifesaver is a strain many have overlooked. But it is a cross of my to best medical strains and SLS is a heavy hitter for certain. Some growers claim their SLS is more potent than Sour Bubble. It is couchier and pain relief is great from SB or SLS.

Steely, I hope you have the hard candy tasting phenotype...

Max Frost

Max Frost

Looking great guys! I'm on the Lifesaver bandwagon myself! Here's mine at day 21...

LS1 Main

Can't wait to see one finish! She looks like she's going to be a good yielder too. I have the Sour Lifesaver on my radar too, but wanted to begin at the beginning...lol. According to all the info I've gotten, both LS and SLS are great pain meds! My back and knees are counting on it! Great job man! Can't wait to watch things progress! Best of luck! -Max

BTW - the smell on mine right now is very sweet and "citrusy". Smells kinda like tangerines! Mmmm!

S

ssteely71

Looking great guys! I'm on the Lifesaver bandwagon myself! Here's mine at day 21...

View attachment 406516
Can't wait to see one finish! She looks like she's going to be a good yielder too. I have the Sour Lifesaver on my radar too, but wanted to begin at the beginning...lol. According to all the info I've gotten, both LS and SLS are great pain meds! My back and knees are counting on it! Great job man! Can't wait to watch things progress! Best of luck! -Max

BTW - the smell on mine right now is very sweet and "citrusy". Smells kinda like tangerines! Mmmm!

Very nice V twin Lifesaver ! Your rocking it.
My Lifesaver is days away from finishing. It's starting to purple up nicely. One smells citrus the other is fruity funk. both easy to clone. I'll drop pics at harvest.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Very nice V twin Lifesaver ! Your rocking it.
My Lifesaver is days away from finishing. It's starting to purple up nicely. One smells citrus the other is fruity funk. both easy to clone. I'll drop pics at harvest.

Haha...thanks ssteely! I don't like to top or pinch seedlings until they've shown sex, so my routine is sex, top, uppot, flip...& this is what I get on the initial seed run. How (or even if) I top/train the clones depends on how they act on the first run. Some really do better as single-cola plants and some do better as multi-topped bushes. I'm STILL trying to get MGG's training methods down. I love the bushes he vegges out, but I can't seem to get mine to do that as well. Lookin' forward to those pics bro! Best, -Max

Latest posts

Top Bottom