Slug Or Snail Solution

• Thread starter greenthumb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

while browsing reddit today I found an interesting article about keeping slugs and snails out of your garden beds, the idea is to take galvanized garden wire and wrap it around the bed and hooking it up to a 9 volt battery.Any slug that comes in contact will get a shock and turn the other way

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

Im not sure if im allowed to link other sites or not but this is the link to instructions on how to make it

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

the best part is that it can be used in geurilla grows aswel , I know theirs sevin and other things that can kill slugs but one good rainfall can erase all effort made with this all you need is a 9 volt battery and a small container to keep it in to prevent rain from hitting the battery and voila. the 9 volt will last a long time easily the growing season and as stated if youre an insect lover or w.e. they are the 9 volts doesnt kill them but just deters them as shown in the gif supplied

jipp

jipp

when i read the title all i could think was.. salt, salt, salt, die fuckers. laughs.

bowl up,
chris.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
yeah the beer can trick works aswel but im not sure how concentrated it has to be for them to be attracted to it if it fills with rainwater but beer deffinately attracts them
You drink half the beer and then lay it on its side with the holeon the top of the side so it wont fill with water and be easy for slugs to find.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

there is a much easier method,and dont wash away,other than feed into your soil and benifit the plant,,take your egg shells,crush to powder form and put a ring around the stem about 4in from stem base,,they slide threw it and the shell cut just like a knife

Latest posts

Top Bottom