Slurricane Gold Pheno

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

I had four distinct phenos with one being the famed Dippin Stix. Imho the Gold pheno is the best. All these plants were tested low 20s, Slurricane is known to be disappointing in that department, considering the frost.

Slurricane gold pheno
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I had four distinct phenos with one being the famed Dippin Stix. Imho the Gold pheno is the best. All these plants were tested low 20s, Slurricane is known to be disappointing in that department, considering the frost.
Thc is a transport molecule that works with the terps and whatnot. I think a thc percentage alone is quit overrated unless it is very low. We know so little about weed at this point and plants in general that I think we will feel like idiots in a decade. Once everyone can research it and has the funds to do so things will be mind blowing. Have a good day ✌

ACSippi

ACSippi

🤣 It is deeply overrated indeed, all those numbers are...but you know how it is...
I appreciate you raising awareness about the entourage effects as we tend to forget that the bottom line is plant medicine.

And yeah, we don't know nothin! I'll be ashamed if they ever read any of my posts 20 years from now. Luckily I've been a Ghostly Ninja behind many online personalities till recently so I won't look too dumb lol. My greatest fear is for them to use me as an example of how ignorant we were. 'Look at this guy AC SippiOrWhatever, classic case of Dunning/Kruger!' 🤣

Top Bottom