Sm-90 how good is it?

• Thread starter Jake snake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jake snake

hi. im a new grower from the uk. im in the midst of my first indoor grow i have a 6.5ft x 6ft x 2ft room/ cupboard. i have a 250w hps and 2 desk fans (1 in 1 out) on 5 pineapple express autos. they are beginning to flower and look fine but i have read on numerous forums airflow is the biggest issue for noobs like myself with only research as my sole experience. i am trying to pre-empt any future issues by investing in a product like sm-90 im using this as an example as it seems the most popular product of its kind in the forums i have visited. so im asking the pros is it worth it or is there an alternate thats just as good? or do i not need it at all?
i may be throwing myself to the wolves here but you guys know what i dont. please help

KarmaPharms

KarmaPharms

SM90 is also a great wetting agent. Its great stuff. I add 3/ml per 3/g of water for my DWC buckets.

sensicloud

sensicloud

Definitely works great as a wetting agent, and smells awesome, I like to use it for sprays

H

hotrrod7076

So im new to this sm -90 n wanted to use it for a a foliar spray as i heard it works great for pm which im not sure yet n i was wondering how much to a gal u mix when it 1:5 1 being solution n 5 being water has anyine use this yet for a spray n ifso how u mixed it n what was your results

G

garylee

Works great for PM but so does a light with UV-B and even a little UV-C but be careful with the C though.

Top Bottom