Sm-90

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EatPizza

EatPizza

Hey all!

Can you use SM-90 with you nutrient program as a preventative against powedery mildew?

would you start SM-90 in the seedling stage? If not, what stage would you start adding it?

Cheers!

B

Bliss1985

I only use sm 90 in foliar sprays never in nutrient and never on young plants and never by it self

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey all!

Can you use SM-90 with you nutrient program as a preventative against powedery mildew?

would you start SM-90 in the seedling stage? If not, what stage would you start adding it?

Cheers!
I don't think it's meant to be used as a root drench, but it's been so long since I've used it I don't recall. It is a good product, and using it as a foliar application it would work well to help prevent PM. That said, take care using throughout flower because it might leave a bit of a residue since it's comprised mainly of plant essential oils.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

sm-90 is one expensive mamajama
Worked great on my two spotted mite problem last year though

Lowman

Lowman

I use it as a drench all the time. Helps keep lots of pesky pests at bay...as well as a great wetting agent in your medium. If even has a drench application ratio on the bottle.

G gnome

G gnome

I don't think it's meant to be used as a root drench, but it's been so long since I've used it I don't recall. It is a good product, and using it as a foliar application it would work well to help prevent PM. That said, take care using throughout flower because it might leave a bit of a residue since it's comprised mainly of plant essential oils.

I use it as a drench all the time. Helps keep lots of pesky pests at bay...as well as a great wetting agent in your medium. If even has a drench application ratio on the bottle.
Yep, it has root drench application instructions right on the package and its imo the most effective mode of application

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Mayo e know if it works for combating gnats? I'm using supersoil and don't like getting that white glass stuff mixed in with my soul because I re-use it

Top Bottom