Small containers and quality bud

• Thread starter TheMajorH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheMajorH

TheMajorH

Looking to understand if container size impacts the quality of cannabis, or just the potential yield. I’m growing autoflowers in a 3x3 tent and would like to run 5 at a time. I’m stuck between running 1 gallon and 2 gallon containers. Overall yield is not important, if I get 30g-40g per plant I would be happy.

I just wouldn’t want to pick a smaller container, and find out the plant was limited in cannabinoids and terpenoid production due to the container size. I normally grow in soil, like ffof or CoM, under an HLG 350R, supplemented with PowerSi, Jacks, Recharge and Mr. Fulvic. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

H

hawkman

potency is in relation to that specific strain - pot size has nothing to do with potency, but a grwoer can "enhance" potency by using some additional admemdents ( Terpinator and Purpinator) and y using additional P & K amouunts) (P in early flower and K in last of middle to late stage of flower stage)

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

We have been doing solo cup grows just started one with critical, you would be surprised at the plants you can grow in a small cup.

20210713 094231
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looking to understand if container size impacts the quality of cannabis, or just the potential yield. I’m growing autoflowers in a 3x3 tent and would like to run 5 at a time. I’m stuck between running 1 gallon and 2 gallon containers. Overall yield is not important, if I get 30g-40g per plant I would be happy.

I just wouldn’t want to pick a smaller container, and find out the plant was limited in cannabinoids and terpenoid production due to the container size. I normally grow in soil, like ffof or CoM, under an HLG 350R, supplemented with PowerSi, Jacks, Recharge and Mr. Fulvic. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Spiderfarmer has this on their site for lighting and plants #'s maybe this will help you decide

TheMajorH

TheMajorH

It is not going to hurt potency, but do yourself a favor and use the 2 gallon containers.
I’ve grown in 2 gallon and 3 gallon before, but never 1 gallons. When you say do yourself a favor, how will the 2 gallon be better than the 1 gal? Thanks.

Top Bottom