Small flowering plant

• Thread starter Thomasc405
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thomasc405

I am a complete virgin to growing so please bear with me.

I ended up getting 5 seeds from a hybrid strain. I tried to start to sprout those 5, because, why not? Four of them sprouted and 2 lived to see the seedling stage. I have one adult plant growing and flowering from those 5 seeds. (Pics to follow)

Here’s the issue that I didn’t really see until it started flowering. Each leaf only has 3 fingers. Some leafs toward the top of the plant only have 1 finger. Should I expect problems when it comes time to harvest?

It is only about 11/4 ft high but smells amazing with some pretty good buds growing. I’m really just wondering if it will produce a good bud worth smoking.

Appreciate all the help from a novice grower.

Small flowering plant
Small flowering plant 2
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I am a complete virgin to growing so please bear with me.

I ended up getting 5 seeds from a hybrid strain. I tried to start to sprout those 5, because, why not? Four of them sprouted and 2 lived to see the seedling stage. I have one adult plant growing and flowering from those 5 seeds. (Pics to follow)

Here’s the issue that I didn’t really see until it started flowering. Each leaf only has 3 fingers. Some leafs toward the top of the plant only have 1 finger. Should I expect problems when it comes time to harvest?

It is only about 11/4 ft high but smells amazing with some pretty good buds growing. I’m really just wondering if it will produce a good bud worth smoking.

Appreciate all the help from a novice grower.
# of blades increases to a max in veg and decreases in flower

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Is this a photo or an auto?

It looks like a photo that's revegging or a fucked up auto (which seems to be common, judging from the pics that are shown here). Do you have some way of controlling when the plant has a dark period? It looks like you're just growing it as a houseplant.

Klosetkannabis

Klosetkannabis

Anybody got any suggestions or ideas on why it looks like the hairs isn't filling out it's getting ready to go on week two and all the other ones seem fine and good to go this is the only one is it just me

IMG 20221102 142838 01
Klosetkannabis

Klosetkannabis

And you can see all the other ones are doing nice and filling in maybe it's just me but I'll try and get some better angles of it

IMG 20221101 173638692 HDR
IMG 20221101 173602881
Top Bottom