Small grow help ?????

• Thread starter pocket
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pocket

hey whats happing. I looking into getting a small grow box that holds six 3in net pots the box is (20inx54inx12in) (WxHxD) it has good venting but a small 150 watt h.p.s. I wish I could go bigger but not at this time. I would like to try to grow some type of indica in this box by using the scrog. I have added A pic of the box if this will help out. Any tips on what and how I can grow in here and still get a fair yield with no space. And also any trusted seed banks that ship to the U.S.A. thanks that would be great to get some new strains. well hope I get some replys on what to grow in here and how. or do I have to go bigger box ?????? peace and good timeshttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/thc/joint.gif
:joint:

Small grow help
F

Finalopagus

Start with bagseed. Do a "test" run to learn and... well learn from experience.

T

tngreen

bagseed will work but there also many good cheap strains out there. check out Nirvana and AnnaC seeds, both companys provide quality genes at a great price. i wouldn't spend more than $35 for a 10pk for your first grow. that way if you kill them, you aren't out much. good luck!

S

ScrogaholiC

high

if ya go for a scrog, id recomend to take just 3 plants ... just my thought

or go just straight with 6 ... you also could top em, so you got 4 heads of every plant ....

at least its up to you m8 hehe :tongue0011:

go for it!

F

flyingfish

I have a bud that did some LUI and its the first thing that came to mind since that one seems to grow pretty straight up and has good yields but if its your first run in it I would go with bag seed for now

I am fairly new to this world but learned real quick that the first time going hydro newb mistakes and learning curves are sure to arise.. better to worry about screwing up inexpensive bag beans than store bought till ya get the specifics down of your set up

But yeah ifin I had one of those I would definitely give the LUI a shot

Good luck and by all means post up the grow when ya get it going.. lots of smart dudes hanging in these halls with sound advice and to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing one of those boxes fired up and producing

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom