Small holes in leaves - indoor

• Thread starter rockymtngrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rockymtngrow

rockymtngrow

Hi! Any ideas about these? The plants are indoors until they moved to an outdoor greenhouse. They came from a clone store and ended up having myriad issues - some of their sisters ended up having an incurable root fungus issue. We thought we’d babied these survivors back to health when this started a couple days ago. Ideas: over nut-ed soil, unidentified bugs - but doesn’t seem like the usual mite infestation. No insects spotted so far. We’re doing neem and compost teas for now but would like to get to the bottom of it.

Small holes in leaves   indoor
Small holes in leaves   indoor 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It sure looks like insect damage, especially the spots. Later on, the spots sort of merge and create holes. It's possible that there were bugs at one time but were killed off or something. My lastest clones had mites but before I planted them I treated them with a hot shot no pest strip in a box for a few hours.... it will kill just about anything. Lately I noticed the dreaded spots on the leaves, but then realized these were older leaves that kept growing, but were originally infected with spider mites. All of my damage is on the lower and older leaves with new growth looking fine. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom