Small indoor med grow...Green House Seed Co Indica H mix

• Thread starter Kidzag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kidzag

Kidzag

Started them with the old paper towel method then popped them into red solo cups filled wIth Fox Farms Happy Frog soil....sorry my dates are a little fuzzy on these early pics. I wasn't planning on documenting this for anyone but myself...lol
I'm pretty sure this was somewhere around the 10th of Jan 2013....maybe a week after they popped. these were feminized sooooo fingers crossed

Kidzag

Kidzag

1/21/2013 they were transferred to 5 gallon plastic pots filled with Fox Farms Happy Frog soil (I will use fabric next time). I am feeding the House and Garden soil program....I got a great sample pack from Alan and I think they should work for this grow. In the pic top to bottom left to right :
Great White Shark, White Rhino, Lemon Skunk (middle), Cheese and bottom right Trainwreck (the rockstar)

Kidzag

Kidzag

Not sure if it was my newb status or just...lol....my newb status, but I was excited and flipped them to 12/12 and changed over to an HPS on Feb 1st 2013.....these were taken 2/2/2013. I know three weeks from seed is kinda light on the veg.....we'll see?
Image Image

Kidzag

Kidzag

2/9/2013 still plugging along....they are drinking about a half gallon every other day apiece. The White Rhino in the last two pics is incredibly dense for such a young plant (5 weeks from seed 9 days flower)
Image Image Image Image

Kidzag

Kidzag

A little teaser.....this was yesterday GHSC Trainwreck 36 days flower.....an absolute rock star so far Stand-by, it gets juicy ! ;)
Need to rest a bit....I will get the rest of this up so that you guys can get "up to speed" and you can check out my chop with me......hey caregiverken this is kind of fun.....I love taking pics of my grow and didn't know what to do with them, great idea ! You may have created a monster......mwuhahhahaaha ;)
Image Image

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
A little teaser.....this was yesterday GHSC Trainwreck 36 days flower.....an absolute rock star so far Stand-by, it gets juicy ! ;)
Need to rest a bit....I will get the rest of this up so that you guys can get "up to speed" and you can check out my chop with me......hey caregiverken this is kind of fun.....I love taking pics of my grow and didn't know what to do with them, great idea ! You may have created a monster......mwuhahhahaaha ;)
View attachment 296195 View attachment 296196
I am Enjoying the photos! :woot: We all love photos here!
It is cool to share your love of the plant! this is the place! :)

Your Plants look great! Nice work!
I look forward to seeing more!

Kidzag

Kidzag

Man....sitting here watching Valerie Harper on The Drs this morning and it's literally tearing my heart out.....BUT, she has a HUGE message for all of us...we need to listen.
Live in the moment....it's what we have right now ! Peace and Love to each and every one of you...B

Top Bottom