Small leaves on new shoots-OG

• Thread starter aperry975
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aperry975

So I have some OG in coco, clones about two weeks old, I recently topped them and the shoots on several of the plants are really small with tiny leaves. Only two of them are doing this. ph is 5.9-6.0 and they are getting about half strength 6/9 GH, runoff is same ph. Those two almost seem slightly stunted as wel but its only been a few days and maybe I'm just crazy. I don't have pics but nothing is wrong with color, just small leaves. they are under a 600w hps. the other ones are sprouting out leaves twice the size. The only common factor on the two that this is happening to is that the clones had really thick stocks in comparison to the others, like almost pencil thickness. i flushed them today just because and will be going back to half 6/9 tomorrow unless someone has a better idea. Only thing I see in the deficiency section about small leaves is zinc def. but that seems improbable to me. Seems something is locked out, hence the flush. Thanks for any suggestions/ideas.

B

BigWORDs

What ppm were u feeding at, what was ppm of runoff, compare to runoff of healthy plant &ppm of water, sounds like either stress, zinc, or maybe phosphorus, r any leaves hooking,either way I'd keep flushing with a little micro,calmag,& b1 & swap with healthy ones if ur able to, My OG won't yield or recover properly if stressed during or going into bloom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom