Small outdoor 2011 w/a mini garden too!!!

• Thread starter foothillfarmin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

foothillfarmin

OK by no means am I an experienced or knowledgeable grower, just a head who likes herb!!!
Now that being stated I have decided to share my 1st real outdoor grow with those that may want to enjoy!!

I am a cheap ass so I spared no expense on junk materials and handy doo dads and gadgets ,widgets, and the such accumulated around me.......i used a basic soil mix from the garden center, and only 3 of my homemade smart pot type of containers received a good quality soil recycled from indoor ops last year(all solarized,leached and re-colonized with beneficials), and of course my 3 biggest!!!
I made 50-60 gal size pots out of chicken wire and weed fabric with a small amount left open on bottom for roots to seek further into the earth beneath them.
My nutes were a basic tomato veg top dressing, and high N guano, and MaxSea bloom with Earth Juice Sugar Peak, absolutely basic and cheap, like myself.
Now with the genetic lineup.......
Bubba Kush x Sour Purple Diesel (local gifted seed start)
91 Dead
DeadHead Blue
DeadHead OG
Sugar Ape (2 phenos, seed starts)
Blue Dream
PurkleDawg
Green/Purple Sierra (local gifted seed starts)
and 4 unknown volunteers(all fems too) that popped up that seem to be going purple I found in a 15 gal container while watering my veggie garden!!!
1st up is my 91 DEAD
Outdoor_09052011_001.jpg
Outdoor_09052011_027.jpg

Next is Bubba Kush x Sour Purple Diesel
Outdoor_09052011_002.jpg
Outdoor_09052011_021.jpg

Pheno #1 Sugar Ape(not even preflowering yet, loooong season, ouch)
Outdoor_09052011_003.jpg

My DeadHead Blue (flower only pic)
Outdoor_09052011_019.jpg

And a shot of my small outdoor 2011
Outdoor_09052011_030.jpg

Enjoy

F

foothillfarmin

Now fo the mini garden treats

I have some of my 91 Deads and some of the gifted Green Sierra from a local , (thank you oh soooo much my friends !!!!!) in this late and non planned mini garden, it is a seed start rescue from a friends farm, he just had no more room or time for runts and the such, too bad for me!!!

Here is the 1st half of mini......with a 91 DEAD and Green Sierra ladies...
Outdoor_09052011_038.jpg

and other half with the same...
Outdoor_09052011_039.jpg

here are poopy pics of Green Sierra , sorry....
Outdoor_09052011_045.jpg

Outdoor_09052011_042.jpg

thanks for browsin.......have a wonderful day!!!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FOOT:hi
damn you do have a beautiful SUGAR APE going i never thought that would get that big, ahh she a monster...cant say sor sure but i'd say thats got to be taking after the DADDY in the breed, tell me are you getting ANY orange smell from that one?...the AGENT ORANGE has a very hard ORANGE PEEL smell to her in straight form so im sure if that beautie has ant orange scent to her then shes got to be a AG LEANER.....

sadly i wont be making any more of those i screwed up and offer some to a friend and i must forgettan to recount after the last time and gifted away my last ten, im a man of my word and it was my fault for not keeping track of that stock before i offered...did the same thing years ago with my PURPLE BASTARDS but was lucky enough to get some f2 back from a buddy...

not sure if BLAKE is even thinking of making another batch but i do belive he has moved onto other projects aswell...

great looking garden and from the looks of your garden your a SAT lover, would really like to know how those SAT SUAGRS turn out for ya..
very nice:hi

F

foothillfarmin

honestly you will be 1 of the 1st to know how SA turns out, and I also have the indica leaning pheno as well.........let me get a chance to sort some stuff and I can get pics up.......as far as smell that Sugar Ape stinks even when it clones, and man does it clone good, hearty as a mofo, took only 7 days in a ez-cloner and the cuts were taken in preflower, and showed no signs of stress at all, and all the other strains cloned at same time took an extra 5 days.....and of course though I only cloned the sativa dom pheno, but I do love me some sativa, everyone hates the long flowering but man the wait is always well worth it to me so I will always have it in my line up.
And by the way I do have some male pollen and some sat dom cuts of the Sugar Ape if you are ever interested.

F

foothillfarmin

Oh yea and the smell for sure is an orange scent with a bit of spice thrown in.....its standing at just 8' and in flower finally, should be a good xmas card pic to send out for sure.
PM anytime to talk outside public view, and avoid being banned!!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FOOTHILL:hi
ya bro when she starts putting on some buds i'd love to see how she fills out, when i worked her i kept her small but man she got very sticky and smelled awesome....the smoke was decent but mine had seeds so i did not get the full goodness of what i KNOW she can give up...maybe you will be up to 50 post my the end of the month.
peace bro:banana1sv6:

i have sugar ape HYBRIDS:hi

F

foothillfarmin

Update........

Just went out and enjoyed some camera time with all my ladies out on the farm......here we are with the now flowering Sugar Ape #1.....
outdoor10012011_002.jpg

and then Sugar Ape #1 with a gifted BK x SPD....
outdoor10012011_003.jpg

and then we have the other pheno of the Sugar Ape, which I still need to play with indoors as well, but liking what im getting for sure, harvest will tell all.....
outdoor10012011_009.jpg
outdoor10012011_012.jpg
outdoor10012011_023.jpg

I will get some more pics of the others in awhile, must let old laptop cool down and of course i dont have but good ole non reliable slow as molasses hope you get any speeds dial up!!!!
Good weekend to all and i will keep you updated Jaws on the SA progress!!

JAWS

JAWS

hey FOOTHILL:hi
man those look really good bro your killing them right in her SWEEEET spot, im so glad i can see some one grow those out i had all but given up on seeing any those CHUCKER seeds put to work...i would be interrested in some SA mae dusting:icon_animal26::icon_animal26:...
thank you:hi

F

foothillfarmin

A couple more pics from garden

Here are some random shots of ladies in the garden.....
outdoor10012011_049.jpg
outdoor10012011_044.jpg
outdoor10012011_041.jpg
outdoor10012011_040.jpg

JAWS

JAWS

hello FOOTHILL:emo:emo
verry nice pics dude you got them going your way for-sure, love that SECOND pic cant beat the looks of a pink haired lady....
groe on bro:emo:cool

F

foothillfarmin

That pink haired lady(actually 3 pink, 1 white haired) are actually a mystery......i was watering our veggie garden when my daughter and wife said "oh look at those baby plants in that pot over there by the auto parts shed"...and of course thinking weeds or volunteer veggies from last year ....really didnt pay attention and then when passing an hour later I shouted what the fuck......only thing ever in that 15 galpot before was a rumored Purple Haze rescued but not nursed to full potential from a friends farm, it was chopped and thrown out as again it was not a priority or concern just another plant, so these 6 sprouted and 2 were real spindly so I plucked em and left these 4 in the pot and grew them out to what you see , again I have no idea whatsoever the strain, and it has 2 not very smelly phenos that popped, 1 white haired and the other 3 pink haired!!Freaking mystery man, freaking mystery!!!

JAWS

JAWS

HAHAHAH i guess what a nice surprise then, they are show stealers..
very nice:icon_dizzy:

D

Dryland Farmer

Beautiful crop! So did you do any dustin'? How did the mystery ladies turn out. Keep us updated.

F

foothillfarmin

Mystery ladies were not up to par with full eye appeal and soon we will find out how smoke does, but who cares anyways they were not intended, and I will update with some pics taken but been super busy at other friends farms.
The 1 pheno of Sugar Ape still going is filling in nicely, lost 12" of the top during a hard wind a few days ago, but hey there is way more on the plant to satisfy my needs!!!
My deadhead x blue dream did awesome and am looking forward to sampling a little more but really after a good month cure is when it should shine to my liking.
All in all I am way more than satisfied with the harvest and now have my goals set for next season, which is just about to get started for me.......many seeds to pop , sex, clone, test, test, mother some up, flower n dust,harvest, seed, sprout, veg,flower, & harvest .....not too much work !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom