small plants... big roots...

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i seem to always get alot of veg growth, where as i notice my roots are average..i was just wondering if anyone had any techniques or fert applications that would keep plants smaller, with less vegetative growth, but while letting the roots flourish...basicly i want my plants to put its energy into making roots instead of leafy vertical growth...

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I've switched my veg program around a little bit with different style/size containers. Before I transplant into beds or big gallon containers for flower I have been using these short 12"square containers maybe only five inches tall- they seem to really allow the plants a shorter, bushier lifestyle.

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

I suggest the use of this stuff called jellyfish. the way it works is ya fill a bucket with a half of gal of water( filtered or pure cant have tap chemicals or else it doesnt work as good) mix in the jelly fishthen ya dip the clone or seedling in the jellyfish for 5 seconds then spread some of this stuff called great white ( I use +LIFE they suggest great white ) right where ya gonna plant the clone or seedling. ive used it twice and the results are fantastic. the probiatics and fungi work wonders for the roots. Jelly fish and great white are made by the same company but +LIFE is a better version of great white so i dont see why it would be a prob also i suggest using the great white or +life once a week till ya use a pk boost (M.O.A.B, KoolBloom, etc.) the probiatics work on the roots aslong as you keep them alive. I also make a simple compost tea with some worm casting, alphalpha, molasesses and kelp. i use the tea like 3 days after i use the +life helps keep the roots strong and absorbing nutrients hope this helps.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Caps root pack and h&g root accel are both fuckin amazing for roots!

Latest posts

Top Bottom