Small Plants

• Thread starter bevin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bevin

bevin

This is my first auto grow and i was wandering if anyone knew why my jack herer autos are so short?

Small plants
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Alot of the early auto strains stay low and only get to 30 cm finished
IMG 1330

shitty photo but u get the idea

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't really do autos, but I can bump. The few plants I've grown that unexpectedly auto'd on me only got a few inches high. It was pretty ridiculous.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Where's it from? Is it a dwarf? XL, XXL what? Any more info would help,how old from seed topping soil--till now? What light,medium,etc...But as NED said most do not get bigger than 3Ft..
STR8

bevin

bevin

They are from tru northern seed bank i cant remember the seed company. The are under a 600watt my medium is a homade mix tjat ive used for a few grows now with great success they are about 3 weeks old i believe i counted 3 nodes when i got home today. Also what are thoughts on topping autos cause if im gonna do it to them this week is the time

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

They are from tru northern seed bank i cant remember the seed company. The are under a 600watt my medium is a homade mix tjat ive used for a few grows now with great success they are about 3 weeks old i believe i counted 3 nodes when i got home today. Also what are thoughts on topping autos cause if im gonna do it to them this week is the time

do not top no if buts or maybe's auto's need stress free there not around long enough to get over it .

Top Bottom