Small spots on fan leaves flowering

• Thread starter Grow4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Unfortunately you aren’t close to harvest. I could be wrong and it’s heartbreaking, but you might want to start over with a full cleanup of that room. You can be back in action in 45 days.

Grow4life

Grow4life

Unfortunately you aren’t close to harvest. I could be wrong and it’s heartbreaking, but you might want to start over with a full cleanup of that room. You can be back in action in 45 days.
The only bugs I've seen are flies in the soil. And I also went from 18/6 to 12/12 a week before I moved it to another place where it's 24 hours on. The light is ridiculusly near. I might find a solution to get it a bit higher. Lux is 65k and I heard red and uv light count as more than it show? It should finish flowering soon? It's at week 16 or something since flowers apeared. Atleast now there is no more streching for the last week

chemistry

chemistry

How are you going to deal with the large amount of pollen when you harvest? Or are you going to smoke it.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

^ and buy a timer to keep your lights on a steady cycle this time to avoid the Hermes! -good luck!

Grow4life

Grow4life

How are you going to deal with the large amount of pollen when you harvest? Or are you going to smoke it.

No idea, will it be bad to smoke? Luckely I think it doesn't produce much pollen. I can't see any pollen even though it has no fan blowing now and it doesn't produce seeds eccept when I put a tiny bit of pollen from a male jack herer. I don't know what strain it is. It has 5-6 big seeds now. Will be fun to see what I get from them :D

^ and buy a timer to keep your lights on a steady cycle this time to avoid the Hermes! -good luck!

Thanks! :D It was a hermie from the start. It started out with pollensacks then female hairs started to appear. Reason for light schedual was that it was with other plants, but I didn't want to risk other flowering plants getting pollinated so I just put it another place and since it's an auto I tought it would be fine to make it simple and just put it on 24 hours

Grow4life

Grow4life

I start to suspect that this plant is Geneticaly modified to not produce pollen. I mean there are open sacks but never any pollen dust?? While a small male clone from another strain, with just a few sacks, have it's leaves covered in dust.

Another thing is that when I used pollen from another plant seeds are showing up, but it sure won't make seeds on it's own.

Anyone heard about something like this before?

Grow4life

Grow4life

What do you expect to get from this plant?

No idea. I just find it fun to experiment. It smells really good and I like that I have no idea what strain it is. It grew pretty well at the start, but I messed up a few things. I have a lot of fungus gnats in the soil that I am trying to fix now.

Grow4life

Grow4life

IMG 20191206 001302

I collected the seeds I made. One was a bit unripe tough. Can I germenate them right away or should I dry them or something? (I just ripped them off the plant because a few had fallen out already)

Grow4life

Grow4life

I don't think so because I used a male plant to put pollen on it cos this plant has sterile balls for some reason :p most likely it will be hermies or maybe just normal male female (I hope) and if they turn out autos that would be awesome!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I start to suspect that this plant is Geneticaly modified to not produce pollen. I mean there are open sacks but never any pollen dust?? While a small male clone from another strain, with just a few sacks, have it's leaves covered in dust.

Another thing is that when I used pollen from another plant seeds are showing up, but it sure won't make seeds on it's own.

Anyone heard about something like this before?
if the pollen gets wet, it gets neutralized.

in theory, the old school way to femenize, was a hermie, self pollinating. without a dna test, I'm not sure y it couldn't empart a yy seed. anyway, it goes hermie, under duress, in a last ditch effort, to extend life. actually, intriguing, just how parallel, they r, to humans n here's where some may think it sounds, "dirty", so gird ur loins: when the fem gets an itch to scratch, she gets wet (the plant, pervs). the longer she goes, without action, the more hornado, she gets- hence, the eeewy, gooey. if, near the end of life (16wks, n'est pas?). double check the avg strain, flower time. i had 10wk, go 16, jacking schedules so badly, shes had to go, live pistals n all.
grab a 12mp cell, closeup from @ 6"... enlarge it- check your trich maturity; or jeweler's loop...

i had some ideas, but got lost.

um- k- look at ur seed addict, collection n compare your noobs, with known, viable seeds. um... i recently received fewer seeds than expected so i chose to begin poppin, from the bottom, down. if the premee, duo, do nuttin- i know i have 5 viables. if not- and they pop: bonus! it's gonna cost me a culling, but i can spare the rowdy bytches. ummm...

oh- so yeah- she gets gooey and is more likely to catch her man mojo, reachin out, with sticky icky n more easily, grabs the pollen.
ast to ur flowers- if they're open... kid glove em- put some parchment, or something, above the medium. some, use mirrors. then, grab a seed vile/sm container and a stick/watercolor brush...
container below hell's bell... give it a subjective, umm... pińata swing, right on the side of the flower... n watch it release into your lovin arms.

store n cool, DRY, DARK place. my fzr, was not the moist, answer...

bout 10 days, nuts to fairy dust.

hermie pollen, will forever carry the genetic mutation for cross dressing.

um... i also noted that clones, also continue ph damage, mutations, in future gens.

nm. I'm lost, again. sorry.

oh, do this, naked, or have multiple clothing changes. water bottle/spray tip... water ur hand n arms down, after playin snl shakeweight, with ur bromance, situation. fans off, lights have fans, too, as do dehydros... collect, shower... open teepee, shut down the grid, apply with watercolor brush/whatever. trust me, ur girl, or bbq, has a brush that may not b missed... after pollen application, I've seen youtube spray h2o, on surrounding tops- i prefer to powder, larf. a little, allegedly, goes a long way... dood pollenated, sprayed nearby (not on desired seed parts) n then, bagged the heads, of the pollenated, gals n resprayed. even if u want em all, pollenated- i dunno how long jamaican machismo, survives in the wild so i don't take for granted, it has the human 72hrs, the animal- 4 day mouth foam lifespan, or the hep b/c? 4 day, open air lifespan spraying down walls, b4 next season, wouldn't kill ya.

I'm out. i think i digressed, long ago...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and my northbound train... every time i go drinking, the lights r on, too long and i hate the spare timers so bad- I'd rather see hims die, before i lift another finger, for males. i stipulate they're lucky, they're still breathin, but if i can and i like the nbt- i wouldn't mind crossing it, going fwd, as i love its structure.
ummm... forgot. nm.

oh- it's been well beyond 10 days. they're holdin out, over lighting. i second guessed myself, too... but i saw what i saw...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

might enter some of those beauts, i saw there's a competition, section.

u had experience n knowledge of pistal n chrystal/trich evolution? or u want an eyefull?

Grow4life

Grow4life

might enter some of those beauts, i saw there's a competition, section.

u had experience n knowledge of pistal n chrystal/trich evolution? or u want an eyefull?
No experience, only read about it. Sure, bring it on! :)

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

View attachment 917710

I collected the seeds I made. One was a bit unripe tough. Can I germenate them right away or should I dry them or something? (I just ripped them off the plant because a few had fallen out already)
whenever ur ready. nearly decarbed some, recently. thought better of processing, pre-cure.
if u start with 2... u can expect nature's humor, of 50/50 m/f, pretty reliably. it's how i ended up compensating for some European, vocabulary issues, re: femenized.
anyway, if u start with ur questionables, ur less likely to end up with heartbreak and a child support, attorney. then, u can pretty much bank on those brownies. um...
but I've only 2.1 seasons, with opps kids n planned, parenthood (the 1.1). so... I'm not the authority, on propagation n fact, it's my kryptonite, thus far.
keep the bar low and you'll never b disappointed... just don't say it to a boss, or next ex.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'll go picture diving, then.

without magnification, pistal death... larf, too...told oldschool4, growers, they were done, or near so.
um... at this point, if the larf is pistal dead (the large, white "hairs"... and not in the calyx/s... the colas/tops.
if it were me, it's a good time to use whatever flushing agent du jour, u prefer.
i go 5 days, to a wk, on that. it's personal preference n some, flush additive, direction. then, i go 2 wks, ph'd r.o.

foggy trichomes... not clear... n fat, not thin... is what i like n produces a more "heady", buzz. u like couchlock n muscle relaxin... sleep...? keep goin (oh and the fatter, shrrom heads- can b strain dependent, too), then...

here, we go more subjective/personal preferences: some go 5% amber... some go 25-50%... but having the proper search terms, is paramount; makes findin what ur lookin for, easier. now, the pics n diagrams.
fyi- when processing (& there r many versions of trichs: stalked... capitate, capitate, stalked, etc so I'll find those and the actual makeup of the molecule n if i can find some shots I'm thinkin of- microscoped, "tails" n actual base/support/wax structure, of the actual goods.
lemme know if u want terp profiles, ph, what's the word? metabolic chart? and ummm... another i just had n front of us, for um... oh- um- u know- logistics of the ummm circulatory sstm... wrong terms- I'm runnin outta steam, but if not tonight and i may need a personal day, tomorrow... I'll for sure find supporting puup, by the following day.

lemme grab some tools/pics. brb.

Top Bottom