Smaller buds , little smell - flowering week 5

• Thread starter Mr.Indica47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Indica47

Mr.Indica47

Hi all!!
I’m currently just completed flowering week 5 heading into week 6 with white widow under 150w led light. Temp is 19 Celsius (66F) and humidity is 45-50. Feed is canna a and b as per schedule given by manufacturer. Had a nute burn around week 4 but I cut down on nutes afterwards, and now back to full strength
My buds seems small to me. And the smell is not very strong. I remember a more stronger smell during ealry flowering weeks (week 1-3)

am I doing something wrong or is it normal for this strain ?

Smaller buds  little smell   flowering week 5
VAwithonly4

VAwithonly4

Too cold, IMHO,, when the plant I had a couple months ago hit 66F for a couple days, it would go dormant, until the temp went back up (outside)
Even the smell seemed reduced when it cooled off. Mine loved 80+F and full sun,, and would grow like mad,,

Mr.Indica47

Mr.Indica47

blurple or a decent one?

Worst idiot answer ever.

”what car do you drive?………is it the normal car you’d get online?”.

No wonder you can’t grow bud you tool.
Thank you so much for the very insightful response 😁😁😁 you must be so exciting to hangout with in person 😂😂😂 good luck to your friends !

Mr.Indica47

Mr.Indica47

Too cold, IMHO,, when the plant I had a couple months ago hit 66F for a couple days, it would go dormant, until the temp went back up (outside)
Even the smell seemed reduced when it cooled off. Mine loved 80+F and full sun,, and would grow like mad,,
Hey! Cool , I will up the temp and see how it goes, thank you very much 🙏🙏

Mr.Indica47

Mr.Indica47

blurple or a decent one?

Worst idiot answer ever.

You’re mom was good tool last night btw ;) thank her me for me will ya

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Not really it still has a bit to go and some strains are low yield, here is a Pic of avt x strawberry nuggets an auto at week 12 from sprout, and the strain is smallish is all.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
blurple or a decent one?

Worst idiot answer ever.

You won't last long here.....You've just been ignored by one....People don't come here to get shit and attitude..

If you can't help then shut the fk up!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi all!!
I’m currently just completed flowering week 5 heading into week 6 with white widow under 150w led light. Temp is 19 Celsius (66F) and humidity is 45-50. Feed is canna a and b as per schedule given by manufacturer. Had a nute burn around week 4 but I cut down on nutes afterwards, and now back to full strength
My buds seems small to me. And the smell is not very strong. I remember a more stronger smell during ealry flowering weeks (week 1-3)

am I doing something wrong or is it normal for this strain ?
Low light...150 w just doesn't cut it if you want big buds...I think you did dam good with the light you have...That combined with low temps gives you what you got I'd guess . Still it looks pretty nice small or not....

growsince79

growsince79

+1

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
And bring up temp to 80 tops I keep mines at 79 to 80 at temp same as u for the rh.(humity) I would bring down temp at end of harvest so I'll think its die so ull get more tri
Still a ways to go yet another couple weeks plus and they'll fatten up some... don't sweat it....we all strive for bigger badder better buds...

growsince79

growsince79

Low light...150 w just doesn't cut it if you want big buds...I think you did dam good with the light you have...That combined with low temps gives you what you got I'd guess . Still it looks pretty nice small or not....
OP never said what light it is. I think its mostly due to temps though. The new 100w leds can make huge colas.

Top Bottom