Smaller drop than expected

V

VolcanoVapin

bummer about the low seed count, but each of the crosses that made it should be incredible... I'm pretty psyched to try these out and compare them to what I have going now!

V

VolcanoVapin

Also just wanted to say I'm glad you picked Cannonball Express (even though that wasn't the name I won with).

I thought I had that one in the bag after reading on wikipedia about Casey Jones and seeing the name of his train. Cannonball Express is just the perfect name for CJxECSD, especially since the word "Express" is in there, hinting at the thai oriental express genetics in there.... but then after I posted I saw a couple of other people had already mentioned it lol. Regardless, I think it was the best name for the cross and should be an amazing plant considering how great CJ already is.

MEGA956

MEGA956

:sun2:

Which names did you pick for your other
strains logic??

true grit

true grit

Fuck me....sick drop bro, I completely slacked on it thinkin it was later too. Sick sick lineup of fire man, can only imagine what all those fems are gonna toss. The Chemdog #4 x ecsd is gonna be some flame in those.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

well logic
i do have to say that your packaging is top notch and the beans are all large, dark, and healthy looking
nice job

fwiw

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Logic, Are you going to be bringing the sale back anytime soon?

fred

T

the journeyman

I am very interested in the Arctic Diesel, will there be more????????

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to know...
Glad i got myself a couple packs..

Top Bottom