smaller size legal cooperative

• Thread starter unambiguous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

unambiguous

I am working on a legal medical project. It is being limited for the time being to a 99 count, with no sq footage or canopy rules.

The facility is much larger than needed, 7000 sq ft industrial, but we hope to use the rest in the future when some laws are more well defined in our area.

So, we are looking to build out one unit to hold 72 at the moment. I am fully aware of the electrical requirements and costs of this project.

Our thoughts are to run the electricity along the existing ceiling (the metal beams) to distrubute "power centers" throughout a section of the property.

Each power center can then drop a large amount of power in a tent or grow space to power every unit in that space.

The question then becomes the best way to construct the tents/rooms, and what to run in them. We are figuring to have each tent run as a sealed environment. The air bieng sucked through the lights will never enter the room, one side of the tent through to the other.

Should we go with huge trash cans like those bc videos?

Should we do trays?

What size should make the tents?

We were thinking of 12 tents, each 10x10 with 4 1000 watt lights.

Given the count and lack of square footage requirements, we are thinking 8 veg 8 flower.

Thanks for your help all.

U

unambiguous

Perhaps the question is too broad, so let me narrow this down a bit.

Each constructed "room" or "tent" or 9 weeks of flower by the time they were done

Each one will be a sealed environment, and be using the proper equipment to do that right.

What dimensions would be most suitable for these individual growing areas?

J

jimbobthe3rd

A 10x10 tent with 4 1k's sounds good to me, you should expect a yield of 8~12lbs in them tents if you do it right. (Atleast this is the yield i'd expect if you were scrogging.)

Since you have a 99 plant limit, you could put 2 plants under each 1k if you had 12 tents, and that'd be 96 plants. Utilizing 2 plants under a 1k, there is many ways..scrogging...trees...up to you.

The cost of sealing 12 tents, all separately would be a bit much? You'd need 12 sep acs...12 sep co2 generators etc? Why not say put two rooms of 6 tents each, then cool/co2 generate them two particular rooms, and let a steady airflow come in/out of the tents.

BUT if i was you, i'd build the rooms myself with just timber framing and drywall + insulation. You'd actually save alot of $ rather than buy 12 800$ tents (which is nearly 10k!) You should be able to build for less than 5k.

The advantage of building the rooms yourself, is you'd have two 6mx6m rooms, which there are no obstacles for you to run around, you can simply walk freely from plant to plant to manicure it, it will be easier to cool/heat/co2 that large area if it is open like that also, instead of many smaller enclosed areas which air circulation could become a problem. You'd save money on fans also!

It's just my 2 cents, it's late night and i'm bored so i thought i'd through my opinion your way lol, you can throw it in the trash or take it on board doesnt bother me :P lol.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I got three things to say:

Under Current
Jackmayhoffer
Benderdonedat

You need look no further

J

jimbobthe3rd

Call G.S.G and get'r done right the first time!

10k watts, 72 hr build out!!

View attachment 106964

Smick setup Garden! What BTU are the two splits? And how far away is each 1k from the next? To me it looks like you are perhaps covering two 4x18 rows? I pretty much want one of my future setups looking like this ^^. Giving each 1k a 4x4 canopy of plant, to get a decent GPW.

U

unambiguous

Nice work Garden,

I think I am about a 4 hour flight away from you, so I am thinking that is a bit too far.

We are looking at a perpetual harvest at roughly a 6 plant per week harvest.
Does this affect the buildout?

I am thinking it does, but I don't know.

Maybe rather than a 16x16 I go with 10 x 10 and split all of that equipment between the two rooms? 1 more exhaust fan and co2 burner would be needed.

U

unambiguous

just the carpentry

What would it run to construct just the frame for a an 8by 12?

Would I need to have naked trusses?

Top Bottom