Smartpots or Coco Slabs?

• Thread starter Bionik Kronik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

antimatter

I dont use smartpots and maybe thats why I find this debate tiresome - sorry to the OP for the thread hijack

Possibly that could be the reason, I used them for a year and these were just my conclusions, I don't mean to debate.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Coco. Veg in small net bottom pot with slabs for preflower transplant. Doesnt get much easier.. Im waitin for the EO 1x2 slabs to hopefully come out...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm gonna run almost the same exact setup with 3 gal smart pots. Hope coco works 4 me. I'm tired of using dirt. Need 2 step it up!

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

ONce you go hydro you wont want to go back to dirt (if you are growing in a selling capacity at least). Putting a smart pot into a regular pot is less than ideal. Slabs are good as you get benefits from the roots of each plant touching the roots of the others (not sure the scientific reason why this is better but it is). smart pots are easier to move and are reusable. I use 5 gallon smart pots win a screen of green with 5 gallons of perlite to one brick of coco and about 10 cups hydroton mixed in. I water daily but can go as long as 3 days without if needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom