Smell Questions

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I smoke weed in my house but in my basement only because my the person upstairs hates the smell but I'm growing without a carbon filter in a tent would it still smell all the time upstairs? Or only in that room

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Thanks for the help bjt I bought all my shit already and didnt get a carbon filter bc I dont got $ for it but I guesse I'm gonna try it anyway

J

jinxjj

You might be fine during veg but the entire house is gona stink during bloom....badly....

I have a carbon filter setup and still get faint smell so be aware. Very difficult to completely hide the odor.

Calixylon

Calixylon

I think you could run strains that don't stink, a lot of the NL was bred for low smell, a lot of indicas won't smell to bad. Hard to find quality seeds that aren't gonna stink though. Bag seed may not be as potent, but do you really wanna grow weed that dosent stank?

Calixylon

Calixylon

I currently am just finishing up 3 Purple Frostbytes, flowered in a 2x4 tent, i also have 20-30 plants and clones vegging in a 4x4 tent. Im coming up on harvest in a couple weeks, i have not used a carbon scrubber from the start. My house has a faint light odor of cannabis, but not enough to smell anything outside around the house. The only way youd possibly know is if you walked past the door to the room the grow is in. I live alone in a small house, so i dont have to worry about anyone smelling it, but im moving the whole grow to my basement because when my family visits, or friends come over it definetly smells like weed in my house. I smoke 24/7 so everyone who comes in assumes its from that, but if you live in a appt, or have sketchy neighbors or family coming around i would get a carbon filter. Its in my plans, just have better things to purchase first, like more T5's. Goodluck, and shelling out a bit of cash to cover your ass from losing everything, including freedom and your grow, id go with the filter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom