• Thread starter brownred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
A

S always thanks for the warm welcome home haha this will always be my roots!
PM me and let me know what you have in the pipeline, or bean line lol. I don't do IG so if you drop me a note let me know wassup!!! Peace out brother man.

brownred

brownred

Did you wet trim?
Yes I did. But like I said, It was to early and I just clipped a small lower branch with a couple of small very loose buds. I was experimenting But first I guess I need to wait till is ready to harvest.

straincreation

straincreation

Yes I did. But like I said, It was to early and I just clipped a small lower branch with a couple of small very loose buds. I was experimenting But first I guess I need to wait till is ready to harvest.
Id advise against wet trimming your rubbing chlorophyll all over your buds, if you dry whole plant the chlorophyll will dissipate before you start bursting cell walls. And rubbing it all over the flower.
Doesnt matter how early it is if it has resin it should smell good. Just try half the plant if you dont believe me. Wet trim always equaled bad smell after dry. IME

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Id advise against wet trimming your rubbing chlorophyll all over your buds, if you dry whole plant the chlorophyll will dissipate before you start bursting cell walls. And rubbing it all over the flower.
Doesnt matter how early it is if it has resin it should smell good. Just try half the plant if you dont believe me. Wet trim always equaled bad smell after dry. IME
my name is jumpn C and I endorse his statement ^^^^^^^^^

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
yuppers I use a standalone tent for drying only. Easy way to regulate air movement and maintain a constant Rh.

Only leaves I remove at chop are the larger fans. The rest just wither and wrap the buds in sugar leaf goodness and helps to slow the dry as well. Some of the best smelling and tasting bud was slow dried for 4 weeks and then jar cured for another 2 months. OMG!!!!!
Bet ya hat shit was smooth as f!!i also cure for 2 months after a long dry cycle. Man that stuff smokes a dream and the flavor profile! Dude it really brings out the best

Latest posts

Top Bottom