Smelly AV TEA

• Thread starter Legacy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legacy420

Legacy420

Hey guys,
I use advanced nutrients grow and bloom teas with my organic soil mix. Just recently I noticed that the grow tea smells like chemicals now. kinda like ammonia the bloom tea smells fine. They both are stored in my cabinet at room temp. is the grow tea still good or should I throw it out?:sign0065:

Thanks in advance for the help!

Legacy420

Legacy420

nope just some on the outside of the bottle from spillage.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

You should brew your own fresh tea, I believe that all that bottle tea shit is wack... I don't know how you can keep microbes in the bottle alive without oxygen after you brew it. Grab your self a bucket, air pump, some dry nutes and brew away. Your plants will love the oxygenated water and live microbes. Make sure you you apply right away, microbes usually begin to die within 15-30 minutes without any oxygen. Good luck

Legacy420

Legacy420

Thanks Jolly that's a great idea but I still need an answer to the original question.

You should brew your own fresh tea, I believe that all that bottle tea shit is wack... I don't know how you can keep microbes in the bottle alive without oxygen after you brew it. Grab your self a bucket, air pump, some dry nutes and brew away. Your plants will love the oxygenated water and live microbes. Make sure you you apply right away, microbes usually begin to die within 15-30 minutes without any oxygen. Good luck

Legacy420

Legacy420

sorry bro I've never used that product before...

It's cool I would brew some tea but I dont have use for like a whole gallon of tea in one useage. I decided not to use the tea and I will replace it with something else. any suggestions?

Top Bottom