Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Outdoor. Always and forever my favorite. Not always clean like indo, but heady high as Fock!
IMG 6782
IMG 6783
IMG 6784

jipp

jipp

Clampitt cap. It drips your dab off with heat while capping at the same time.

ill have to look into one. i dis like the thing that i was sold. but was cheap, compared to what they tried to sell me. hah.

still cant believe they wanted to sell me a 80.00 down stem. hah. the cheap one was in the back room.. the one i wanted to replace. fuck head shops.

chris.

Smerb

Smerb

Looking like your farming is going well friend. :) Frosty nugs is always a pleasure to see
Thanks man. It's always great to set some plants outdoors and watch them shine. That sun does a lot of work. Work my electric bill doesn't do. Winter indoor flowering for me sunny outdoor summer grow for free. Haha

Smerb

Smerb

I forgot I was growing this odd 20%-80% topped plant. Fim or something maybe backwards like mif. I don't really know how much or little I topped this cookie.
IMG 6857
IMG 6858
IMG 6859
It's lower leaf structure is normal, after it grows a bit more if it doesn't fix it will be dead. Trial plants anyhow. This cookie strain stays male. Maybe one day she will show up. My solo cup grow 2017 cookies were both male. Here we grow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom