Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I think that 220 is to high. That will boil the water and butter quicker.
been toying with 220f as soon a bubbles form but not boil shut off heat tell cool ish then re do 2 more times seems too be working out this world

Smerb

Smerb

Trim party today.... can't wait I'll have pics tonight or tomorrow . An invitation to trim is s great thing. I haven't trimmed any pot in years except my own, yeah!

Smerb

Smerb

been toying with 220f as soon a bubbles form but not boil shut off heat tell cool ish then re do 2 more times seems too be working out this world
I actually stand there those last 30 minutes at 212 degrees and constantly stir. I never let it boil to the point things are burning away.

Smerb

Smerb

no just truth 220 thc starts to turn in to a gas me in my dabness fucked up i was thinking 220 when I MEANT 180f lil bubbles turn off on 3 times
You know that's YOUR way. I learned a different way. Mine works as I'm sure yours does. Boiling temp?

Smerb

Smerb

I love to clone. Didn't care before I would just get them for$ or trade.
These 3 clones turn into 14 clones asap, if I wait a week the plants will have more branching. I just talked with my flower guy. Tells me to KEEP the strain because it's dank. Thank you PGSC.

IMG 7187
Smerb

Smerb

Hope others tents are filling up. It's like 60 plants one week 3 later none. This strain is pretty nice so far. I want to flower it out but my buddies are doing that part. He's always thinking growing herb is like dice. You win or lose on harvests just like a roll. I don't believe him, I have to dig deep in his brain and re-wire it.

jipp

jipp

Hope others tents are filling up. It's like 60 plants one week 3 later none. This strain is pretty nice so far. I want to flower it out but my buddies are doing that part. He's always thinking growing herb is like dice. You win or lose on harvests just like a roll. I don't believe him, I have to dig deep in his brain and re-wire it.

yeah you have more control than that.. it maybe like dice popping beans but once you get a girl you like and learn to grow it you will know what it can do.
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

Daughter tells me she wants to eat a banana before bed I'm thinking it's a waste of food. But I guess it helps sleep. Anyhow. Dab city over the last few weeks.

Top Bottom