Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

She looks like she's starting to stack now. I'd say at least 14. I've never grow pgsc or outdoor but I bet you still have a month to go. You're Cali right?
Stacking right now!!!!
IMG 7808

Ooohh la la

Smerb

Smerb

what week? strain?
Almost 8 weeks. I snapped a pic around august 4th. They either started flowering then or two weeks earlier. I didn't change a light schedule for these plants, I just put them outdoor from indoor and they took off from there. Platinum Girl Scout Cookie is the strain.

Smerb

Smerb

Hey out there. I have a big Q..... I stumpt myself, I may be on the 7th to 8th week of flower but my nutrient schedule is off..............
I don't use much nutes anyhow nut where am I at? Ive done this at the end many times. Maybe ill just keep with the teas or mendo honey?

Smerb

Smerb

Olive oil does the trick. One bag washed so far.
IMG 7881
Bubble bags had a shitload of leftover stuck on. Soak for awhile then wash with warm water.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Never used any of those so I can't tell you when is the rigt time to use, but I'm guessing about now, estimating you have 2-3 weeks left.

Thank you, should green them up a tad....

I'd hit them hard with a strong EWC/molasses brew a week before harvest. That should release larger ammounts of N if there's enough left in the soil. But make sure you don't go past the one week window as too much N at the end will make your product taste like shit, burn like crap and burn down the throat.

Smerb

Smerb

Never used any of those so I can't tell you when is the rigt time to use, but I'm guessing about now, estimating you have 2-3 weeks left.

I'd hit them hard with a strong EWC/molasses brew a week before harvest. That should release larger ammounts of N if there's enough left in the soil. But make sure you don't go past the one week window as too much N at the end will make your product taste like shit, burn like crap and burn down the throat.
You notice ones higher in NPK?

Top Bottom