Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Just fired up some dogs on the barbeeQ last night. How's it growing? I might have come across some mutation on a plant last night,oh well, just gonna keep growing it out a bit. Garage sale weekend for me. Later bud
My bbq is still frosted over lol. What kind of mutation we talking? Hopefully not some balls

Smerb

Smerb

My bbq is still frosted over lol. What kind of mutation we talking? Hopefully not some balls
No balls just some odd growth. One plant happened to get oddly huge and she's got some ugly,I might snap a good pic and post in the uglies. Alot of threads are starting everyday, it looks busy on here, I am gonna try to creep over to some threads later tonight. Moving my plants for one night tonight so I'll snap some mutant pics. Dab it down

incogneato

incogneato

I pulled 10 cuts but neglected them, 501, 1 run and done. The moons at at great phase for seedlings and cuttings. Smiley. Smiley Pie
Remember Problem Child? Movies a great one. No cable man I'm watching movie after movie this weekend.
Hahaha, problem child! Throwback! That was a creepy ass lookin kid lmao. Haven't planted by the moon cycle intentionally yet.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Mmm, blueberry from about 14 years ago. INCREDIBLE! Nugs that were covered in white trichomes, broke apart in little balls with hints of blue,green, purp,color. A little gold from the cure.
That's about the time I had some Blueberry and Jack Durban given to me when somebody's gear needed to be relocated. They didn't need the genetics back so I got to finish them. Tasty.

Smerb

Smerb

That's about the time I had some Blueberry and Jack Durban given to me when somebody's gear needed to be relocated. They didn't need the genetics back so I got to finish them. Tasty.
Yes, stays on the palate KIND. This may sound crazy,not to me, I love the earthy tastes. Or a new pair of Levi's, the smell translates into a flavor, sorta. Fresh compost tea is earthy.

incogneato

incogneato

Soil grown brings out all the flavors. Hands down. Earthy flavors are awesome.
I dont think soil alone brings flavors. Ive had good and bad of all styles. Im able to do really well in coco as far as flavor and smell go. I didnt notice much if any difference between my soil vs coco test honestly, but i am relatively new to growing still so who knows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom