Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

IMG 9244
They are asking for a dose of that thrive alive green. Foiliar spray. Humidity will raise and make em grow roots abundant.

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 800163 They are asking for a dose of that thrive alive green. Foiliar spray. Humidity will raise and make em grow roots abundant.
Conditions finally got perfect in my veg tent. Lost a round of seeds to damping off. I should have waited, rookie mistake. I popped good roots on gg4 in about 7-8 days with just rooters n clonex. About to get my next round going too. Mixed run of new cuts for me. Some exciting stuff in there. Lets grow!

Smerb

Smerb

Conditions finally got perfect in my veg tent. Lost a round of seeds to damping off. I should have waited, rookie mistake. I popped good roots on gg4 in about 7-8 days with just rooters n clonex. About to get my next round going too. Mixed run of new cuts for me. Some exciting stuff in there. Lets grow!
I'll stop in your thread. I wanted to trim the leaves but I didn't. Taking a look under the hood I swear I saw a rooty already. I use this Dutch masters Root zone conditioner in the cloner. Technaflora rooting gel. We're growing buds, soon ese. Haha! Perk up babies.....
IMG 20180517 213932
and my work area is up and running
IMG 20180517 214124

bicky studs

bicky studs

View attachment 800163 They are asking for a dose of that thrive alive green. Foiliar spray. Humidity will raise and make em grow roots abundant.
rh m8....
ive been trying some different methods in my diy cloner.
ive done with ro + rhizo + nutes 120...240....ph'd
ive done ro+ rhizo ph'd
with dome without...
i think it all works so i tried maintenance free....i think rh most important....
last run just rhizo ro no dome no ph. tent 78°F rh65-80
1week roots 2weeks
IMG 1945

Farmer P

Farmer P

i did measure ph... just didnt correct it. it was way up 6.8-7.4
they didnt give a sht cause there was no nutes
I've tried additives a few times but now I'm back to just straight bottled spring water ph to 6.5. It only takes like two drops ph down with my strong advanced nutes ph down. The ph will try to swing the first day so I adjust it again then it seems to stay steady. One week till roots unless it's a difficult to clone pheno.
A couple times ago I tried Rhizo which caused a massive ph swing and when I corrected it my leaves got kind of burnt. They all lived, but were ugly. I guess I should have just left the ph alone.

bicky studs

bicky studs

I've tried additives a few times but now I'm back to just straight bottled spring water ph to 6.5. It only takes like two drops ph down with my strong advanced nutes ph down. The ph will try to swing the first day so I adjust it again then it seems to stay steady. One week till roots unless it's a difficult to clone pheno.
A couple times ago I tried Rhizo which caused a massive ph swing and when I corrected it my leaves got kind of burnt. They all lived, but were ugly. I guess I should have just left the ph alone.
im just testing all different methods...
yeah the rhizo boosts the ph. but i found no burning with no nutes.
when i was ph'n i had to do it every other day, kept on it but it always climbed back up to where it was.:mad:....using the rhizo

the no misting,ph'n,messin around version had equally good results...but i have decent rh in there.

i just want a maintenance free sure thing way to keep everything goin:cry: but doesnt every1

bicky studs

bicky studs

Its called KISS. Keep it simple stoners. Your clone machine has baskets/ I have the ez-cloner and they just use pucks. @bicky studs ????
na they are cut in half. they just make it so plugs have a lip to sit into.
i decided to leave em a bit longer so direct spray doesnt blast off the gel...:cool:
id say it does work :D

Smerb

Smerb

This last grow was a fail, I was stopped as the og babies were transplanted to there 5 gallon pots. What a bummer! I moved to this place but wasn't guaranteed the full grow. I just left them in the tent, damn. Well guys or gals ill be around, have fun.

Top Bottom