Dominant flavour :Tangy
Associated flavours :sour

Harsh/smoothness :7
- cough factor? :YES/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 35% Head 65% body
Potency : 9
Duration : 45-1 hour
Use : Daytime/BEDTIME this will relax u to sleep :-)
Munchies? : YES/no
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime ($) - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ($)
basil () - garlic () - dill ($) - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty ($) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ($)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()
Summary - This is some Great $hit! I really like the ChemDawg strain for Painrelief and sleep cuz this is some heavy stuff.if your a lightweight or get paranoid or have panic attacks easily. this isnt for you :-(.I loaded 1 fat snapper in my bong and killed it. i got instantly medicated and almost had a panic attack cuz this stuff packs a punch and hits you instantly! Next time i'll load a lil less lol. hope this helps everyone:rasta:.

Smoke report   chemdawg dd 7
Smoke report   chemdawg dd 7 2
Smoke report   chemdawg dd 7 3
Smoke report   chemdawg dd 7 4
R

Roshambo

never heard of the Chemdawg DD, whats the genetics of this beauty?

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
This particular strain and pheno is one of the best smoke I have tried in my 30+ years of partaking.

I will be making some f2 seeds in the near future and will be sending them in to the farm as freebies.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for sharing your report with us, I found it extremely similar to what you described, especially the part about "BEDTIME, this will relax u to sleep", every time I smomked these buds during the day, it was game over, a lost day, lol. At night time, it strangely doesn'1t have that strong of an effect on me, it will relax but won't put me to sleep.

That said, Chem DD is one of my favorite plants, really love these buds! Definitely in the top 5 of a few hundred varieties I grew from seed in the last few years.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

i think that its really called underdawg i could be wrong though but regardless it looks bomb as all hell

Yes you are wrong. Underdawg is the name that given to the original Diesel. AKA Daywrecker Diesel, AKA Diesel#1, AKA Headband

420king-MASSES

Yes you are wrong. Underdawg is the name that given to the original Diesel. AKA Daywrecker Diesel, AKA Diesel#1, AKA Headband

your write i was thinking double dawg
chem d x chem d x afghani rite im pretty sure those are the genetics and i bet thats why its called chemdawg dd[cause of the 2 ds being used:fixed:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

i think i read somewhere perhaps over on ic or something that it was a chem d x sour d ibl, but then again i could be wrong ... either way i have tried it and it is fire but the d cut is better imho

Illmind

Illmind

I ran a pack and have one left I found a pheno that trumps the D, and the sour d. And the genetics to the ones I have which are from the first release are (Chemdog d(F) x Sour d ibl(M)). Out of 10 seeds Igot 6 fems all of em keepers in their own right. I agree with all some of the best seeds you can find. I can't say shit about the new version he has I think he switched males or something so I never grew it. One thing about these though is they are stubborn about preflowers and they all look like dudes so you gotta take them into flowering, I usually cut a clone and 12/12 em to find out before I transplant em into 7 gals. That pheno looks very dank man nice find. That's also cool lemon you gonna send F2s in for freebies.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

One of his very best regarded releases of all time by all accounts. Missed that one, but got me some 4SD which is another favorite of everyones. Killer that you're making F2s LemonHoko. Keep the legacy alive.

B

Burned Haze

Def sounds like a keeper :)

Always good to hear of a cross that beats its parents, that's def the main reason us strain whores buy so many crosses of already owned stains lol

BH

Latest posts

Top Bottom