Smoke Report-Jackberry F3 (Purple Pheno)

• Thread starter Feroce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Feroce

Hey all, thought I might give you a report on what I'm smoking now:joint:

INFO
Tester Name : Feroce
Strain :Jackberry F3 from Sannies, purple pheno.
Method Smoked :Bong

APPEARANCE

See below.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :Lemon and berries
Associated smells of bud :Slight fuel odor

TASTE

Dominant flavour :Sweet lemon/berries again.
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 8/10, nice and smooth

- cough factor? : yes/no: Yes if you get greedy, which is all too easy to do with a smooth smoke like this.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 30% head/70% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7.5-8, strong gear even for a high tolerance smoker like me.
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-2.5 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime-A good daytime smoke if you don't hit it too heavy. A couple of hits every few hours is enough to keep me cruisin' all day. She will put you out if you smoke a lot of her.
Munchies? : yes/no-You better have a full fridge and pantry or take-out nearby...
-----------------------------------------------------

Additional notes: Jackberry is very easy to grow, not at all fussy. My grow method is coco fiber in hempy buckets, hand watered and drain to waste, 600x HPS in a 1.3 square meter tent, using CNS17 nutes. She can, however be a real pain to clone, taking 3-4 weeks to show roots, so be patient.

Her buds are very hard and dense, and it takes 3-4 weeks of curing to really bring out her aroma. She is very low odor in growth, and having some finished gear in your pocket won't be noticeable to others.

She is just as Sannie advertises her, a nice soft smooth all-day smoke that's easy to grow and finishes fast. Highly recommended!

Smoke report jackberry f3 purple pheno
Smoke report jackberry f3 purple pheno 2
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Nice rpt! I think this is the first pack I ever bought off the farm.

So how did she yield, how many weeks, and how was the stretch?

Thx bro!

F

Feroce

Nice rpt! I think this is the first pack I ever bought off the farm.

So how did she yield, how many weeks, and how was the stretch?

Thx bro!

She yielded 70 grams from one plant in a 3g/11L bucket. That could most likely be improved once dialed in. I took her to nine weeks, the purple phenos is a week slower than the green pheno. Stretch is low to moderate.

I might note too, that she seems to do pretty well for arthritis pain relief for me, and that she handles topping and LST quite well.

I took some to a cannabis farmers market today and handed out some samples to various vendors, several expressed an interest in getting a clone.

Peace

F

Feroce

A small update on the Jackberry...the longer she cures, the more pronounced the fuel odor becomes. Interesting.

Call her Royal Purple Diesel and pimp her out, make a fortune!:cool0041:

Well, I would if I wasn't so lazy...

Peace all

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Sounds like a strain I'd definitely like to keep a jar of. Keep it around. Keep it handy!

Thx for answering the grow questions. I was all set on popping some fems but now you've got me wavering!

S

Seed Buyer

How many seeds did you start? Out of that how many turned purple? Was the purple pheno as frosty as the green pheno?

F

Feroce

How many seeds did you start? Out of that how many turned purple? Was the purple pheno as frosty as the green pheno?

I started 5 beans, got 3 girls. Got 2 green phenos, one threw a couple of nanners early and was destroyed. The other green pheno is IMO inferior to the purple, being more susceptible to mold/PM, softer buds, and smaller yield. I did finish the green pheno out, but I don't reach for the jar very often, if ya know what I mean. The purple is also clearly frostier than the green.

Teaser shots of my current project, a test grow of Fusion Seeds Lemonberry, 3 phenos...almost ready:movie

Illmind

Illmind

nice to see seeds being as advertised. that's y i used to buy subcools shit because he actually document the grows and pheno would often be as advertised. great looking flowers

F

Feroce

nice to see seeds being as advertised. that's y i used to buy subcools shit because he actually document the grows and pheno would often be as advertised. great looking flowers

Agreed. That's one of the reasons I like working with Sannies gear. If I have some questions, I can ask the man himself. His strain descriptions are very accurate and the genetics are first rate. Add in the best service in the business and well...I see no need to search any farther for a reliable breeder.

luvmesumgreen said:
nice report and buds...I was wondering bout this bad boy

Thanks. Give her a try, and while you do, take a look at the Sugar Punch femmed beans. I just finished one off, she's in the curing jars now. A sample uncured nug was very sweet and very, very strong. I'll be putting up a smoke report on her in a few weeks, to be followed by my Lemonberry girls.

I

Intellect

Nice report. I hope to get some jackberry soon. I have 8 beans of regular extremas i'm about to start. I ran 2 a few months back, both female, both hermie, so i'm gonna try to get it absolutely perfect this go. You think sannies has high herms or just growers' error?

F

Feroce

Nice report. I hope to get some jackberry soon. I have 8 beans of regular extremas i'm about to start. I ran 2 a few months back, both female, both hermie, so i'm gonna try to get it absolutely perfect this go. You think sannies has high herms or just growers' error?

I've not noticed any problems with herms from Sannies gear, nothing that I can blame on Sannie, certainly. I've had a few, mainly from freebie seeds, but nothing to worry about. Gods know, my technique and environment aren't perfect... I also have a pack of the regular Extrema and popped a few, my two girls were herm free...just the luck of the draw sometimes.

Let's put it this way...if I was worried about herms in Sannies gear, I'd have a lot more money and a lot less seeds in my stash box...

Peace

Top Bottom