Smoke Report: Mr Nice Medicine Man / White Rhino

• Thread starter green fingers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green fingers

green fingers

A proven Medical marvel for those in need of high levels of the most active cannabinoids such as CBD. Almost toxic at times, so handle with care and don’t abuse the medicine, man . It has won many awards since its introduction as the white rhino in the late 90’s. An incredible strong genetic heritage stemming from a Brazilian sativa/South Indian hybrid combined to a prodigious-yielding Afghani. It is in the Widow family and a proven champion for the sick and terminally -ill patients. For those who prefer indoors, then expect an incredibly resinous and compact Indica look from this plant. It has an expected flowering time of 56 to 60 days. For outdoors in the northern hemisphere expect harvest around October and in the southern hemisphere by May. The yield should be at least 600 grams a square meter… but be careful how you handle the Medicine, Man!

Strain name: Medicine man
Family of breed: Afghan x Brazilian sativa / South India
Breeder: Shantibaba’s
Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: indoor 600 g/m2 g/h & outdoor 450/600 g/plant
Flowering period: Indoor expect it to be completed in 56 to 65 flowering days.In the northern hemisphere it should be completed by October and in the southern hemisphere by late April to May.
Recommendations: For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced cultivator.
Special Notes: It was also known as White Rhino when it was first released…a tribute to Denis Peron’s (art.215) for Medical growers.

Hi all, grew out this strain on the hunt for some CBD's. Vegged til 12" before flipping in 11L pot. Topped for four colas but it made no difference, grew one main one and a few smaller ones. Finished plant grew to be about 4'.
My exhaust fan stopped working about week seven and my house stank of cat piss. I went into the bedroom with my lil tent and i thought my cats had been pissing up the walls, on the ceiling, all over me. Seriously couldn't believe they'd done it to me then i saw no negative pressure on the tent and realised that Medicine Man, she one smelly bitch.

So carbon filter a must, unless you like ordor d' catpiss. I harvested as soon as i saw amber trichs at 8 1/2 weeks. Would liked to have let it go longer but I had run out of smokes.

Dried and inna jar just under 2oz of pukka dense buds for me to smoke and a few bubble buds for hash pot. the smell of piss hass thankfully faded to a pine woody smell.

Has a very similar flavour taste and smell to some Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel that i grew out. Muted, subtle, essence of wood and skunk. Not the most flavoursome weed, lovely none the less.

The high.. Well i rolled a fatty last night and after one blast i was ready for bed. Yet smoking it now in the day time it has a different effect. Puts slight bags under the eyes and brings relaxment, feeling of contentment, and an all round lovely chill.

Oh yeah, Orgainic and Vegan too. Biobizz root juice, veg, bloom, topmax, bioheaven, and some Guano Kalong stirred up into the All mix.
Medium feeder, big stretch but it was fighting for light so I don't blame her. Big phat dense Indica buds, with real light green calyxs that glisten with trichs.

Any other points?
Well, when the plant was six nodes old i topped the main stem and prepared it as a cutting, dipped in organic rooting gel, stuck it in soil and hey presto less than a week later it was rooted with roots several inches long. Vegged the clone under a 250 hps and it was into flower a week and a half after the mother.
In the same grow an Orange Bud hermied due to heat stress i think caused by the exhaust fan cutting out for a ? period, but the Medicine Man was unaffected. Well the mother was okay, the clone however, at week six of flowering with two colas four foot long, bud 3/4 of the way down, hermied along with the Orange Bud.

Score 44/50 4.4/5 8.8/10

Plant Vigor/Health 9
Flavour 7
Yield 9
Bag Appeal 9
High/Potency 10

Hope this helps

green fingers

green fingers

No worries. My mate recently grew some medicine man and he messed everything up. At six weeks they were dead. Even with the buds barely formed, and every single leaf yellow and dead, the dried herb still gets me more stoned than any street weed lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom