Grower: Planet Maker

gallery_1327_1113_224946.jpg

gallery_1327_1113_342393.jpg

Beautiful looking with excellent bag appeal

Lots and lots of thrichomes

Picked at cloudy

Brown Green Gold Grey Red Rust Orange

Excellent bud density:

Taste and smell; Licorice, Peach,Berry Floral, Pepper, Fruit, Petroleum, Grape, Melon, Grapefruit, Grass/Hay, Citrus, Lemon and Orange.

8 Weeks cured

Even moisture and dryness in the bud

Very smooth and smokable, no harshness at all

Smoke expands easily

Wake and bake, and the rest of the day, little paranoia, but uplifting, day dreaming an easy thing to do in this herb.
In bed by 11 with this stuff when it settle in the evening

2 bowls I'm there

9-10 for a beginner in potency more of a 7-8 for chronic smokers

Take weeks to build up for me as a chronic smoker too.

Usability Morning - wake up [8] Day - work [5] Evening - relax [8] Night - sleep [8]

Overall satisfaction [8]

A keeper for long term use for sure.

Appetite goes up easy on this stuff

music sounds nice too.

Pepper, berry, haze in the head high, energetic yet relaxing

gallery_1327_1113_178213.jpg

D

Dubwobble

Looks DANK.

I love Sannies strains, I think I'm gonna run Extrema by them next to see how it does.

Thanks for this

=)

FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant

I've decided to run the extrema and New blue Diesel (repeat on the NBD) as part of my next run. Both reasonably short flowering time and the NBD was a fav a year ago when I ran it. Think I'll add Apollo 13 x Vortex (which is at 60 days) to round out my 25 limit (probably pop only 1/2 the NBD's at first)... now to be unobtrusive......

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey nice report Planet. I too have grown these out and thought they were ok. Not something I ended up keeping around, but a nice smok none the less. Yours look fairly similar to the ones I grew. Glad to see the info listed. Thanks and job well done homes.

Peace

C

classic breedz

a buddy of mine in town, he goes by dub on here smoked some of this with me and this stuff was extremely potent and had a really good taste, smelt like burnt tires. He didn't keep a clone though, i guess he ran it a few time and it was ok then his last run it was just awesome and thats what i smoked. I think i still have a few buds of it, i like to hold onto a bud or two of each strain i get for future reference and comparing strains, i think it helps for breeding purposes. I have some of these beans im not sure if dubs were the f2's or f1's. I have both, i think 2 5 packs of each from sannie they came as freebies. I love Sannie's Seeds. I ran his blueberry sativa and loved it. Its a line im going to work with in the future. Same with his Chocolate Rain, i found some killer phenos and some weeker phenos. If i can work it till there no bad phenos ill release it under classic breedz if its ok with sannie. If not i'll just to crosses of it. I also picked up his NYCD f3. I'm going to try his line out and might end up crossing it with my killer NYCD f4 male or my KILLER F5 female. Classic Breedz NYC Diesel line is based off Soma's NYCD seeds from when they were first released.

W

wintergreens

Just popped 5 El Monstre f2's, looking for a keeper male and female. Have 8 chocolate rain's a month old and next are the jackberryxkillingfields! Things are looking great around here!

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

a buddy of mine in town, he goes by dub on here smoked some of this with me and this stuff was extremely potent and had a really good taste, smelt like burnt tires.

I remember Dub from the old Guerillaman site. He's the one who clued me into Sannie's seeds. I grew out the Jack f6 and the Anesthesia f2 -- both wonderful smokes. If you see Dub, tell him The Passenger says THANKS!

There are other breeders who sell their seeds through Sannie. Chocolate Rain and Blueberry Sativa are made by a Belgian breeder who goes by the name Eskobar. I haven't tried his work yet, but some of his Chocolate Cheese is in the grow room now. People are absolutely crazy for Chocolate Rain, which I think is a cross between Chocolope and Cocoa Kush. Best of luck with it.

Top Bottom