Smoked Foods

• Thread starter mnm5683
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mnm5683

I am just curious if anyone has tried smoking meats, cheeses, etc.. utilizing cannabis as the smoking medium. Or would this just be a wasted effort.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

it would def be an interesting experiment. i love cold smoking cheeses and eggs and stuff. and if nothing else it should impart a very unique smoke flavoring if added to smoking chips.

M

mnm5683

Just a thought but what if the leftovers from bubble hash extraction were used. Then no waste, maybe the leftovers would still impart the flavor and smell into the food.

K

kansasgrown

I'm gonna try it next time after I make some ISO hash oil. After it I have evaporated all of the ISO...of course.

G

guerilla family

Sounds like a very interesting experiment.. I'd love to test the results. I just got a Grill/Smoker, myself. But I cant say that I would use my herb for smoking food... ;)

The bubble leftovers might be a good option

GFam

M

mnm5683

I still think that if you smoke the food long enough that it might just pickup some of the meds off the smoke, but might have to smoke the food a long time to make it effective.

K

kill-9

It would be a waste of weed

Indeed. It would taste nasty imo. You would need alot of product, and it would have to be dried, just as the wood is dried when you do some "regular" smoking. I smoke alot of tri-tip, and I wouldn't do this.

leadplant

leadplant

what about using stalks and fan leaves?
would that impart a nice smoke for curing meats?
I bet it would. Sprinkle some stalk/leaf chips on
your BBQ, just like you would mesquite chips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom