Smoked once - test on Monday morning

• Thread starter qupee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
qupee

qupee

So I'm stupid. I haven't smoked in 6 months. Last night (Thursday), I smoked a little - about 4 or 5 small hits - and it was an old nug that I found in the glove box of a car, been sitting there for probably a year (top shelf stuff originally though).

Today I found out that when I report to the workhouse on Monday morning I will be tested. I went to CVS and got a First Check 1 panel test. There was some line visible - but it was the faintest thing I could imagine. I've looked at a handful of "First Check Faint Line" threads and my line was as faint as or more so than any of them.

The bad news, I'm outta shape. I'm a 6'0" 240lbs male. I don't really exercise much at all (trying to, but haven't in a week or two at all now).

So I figure I should drink lots of cranberry juice through the weekend, I've got some potato chips with Olestra, multi-vitamins, green tea extract, and maybe Lecithin I could take?

My main question, is should I work out? Tonight, maybe tomorrow? I know working out might metabolize fat and get more thc metabolites into my system, so I think maybe I shouldn't. But also seeing as how I smoked so little just last night, would it be valid to think I could burn out a good portion of the thc metabolites in my fat and evacuate them from my body before Monday? Or should I just load up on fatty food and sit around all weekend?

Could use some quick advice on this one. Thanks!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
On Monday drink a lot of water and pee often before test, a few hits probally wont show up. Used to pass tests all the time drinking and pissin and drinkin and pissin, piss at least 5 times before test.

qupee

qupee

Yes, I'll dilute of course. A few hits shouldn't be too bad - but it's a short amount of time between use and test and I'm very overweight these days. It's also fairly high stakes - I may be denied work release if I fail and that.. well.. that would be very bad. I have to go in because I got busted about 6 months ago with 2800w flowering.

deep buddy

deep buddy

hey fwiw ive used a drink called Q carbo that worked for me several times. worked for me as long as i didnt smoke within 48 hrs.

vaporedout

vaporedout

if all else fails, i just had a test, and used synthetic pee.... agent X was the brand name, so far im 2/2 on tests!!

p.s. remember some test will come back if its too diluted.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very true vaporedout, have taken many tests. Nowadays if your pee is to diluted you will at least have to take another test. First of all a couple of hits probably won't give you a bad test. There is a limit on the thc you can have and when you go over that amount you fail the test. Also doing as much exercise as possible is a very good thing(pretest) burning off some fat burns off some thc and less is better in this case. The exercise will be healthy anyways which is a good thing. As mentioned above the synthetic urine packs that you strap around your waist work well if you keep the temperature in the 90's. I have heard of a guy(they wanted to fire) that used the syn pack and they asked for more piss, he wouldn't/couldn't pee and was let go. This is all to much info for you though, drink lots of cranberry and any juices even pickle and water, exercise a bunch, and take the test. Good luck, I truly feel you have nothing to worry about. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

qupee

qupee

Ya, substitution (synthetic) isn't an option. This is a test I will have to give when I report to the workhouse (which is jail, with work release).

Tests check specific gravity and creatine (spelling?) to determine dilution. Drinking gatorade and juice rather than straight water should keep specific gravity ok, and eating red meat or taking a supplement can keep creatine levels acceptable. I'm having burgers for lunch and steak for dinner. ;)

Exercise is generally to be avoided for the last few days before a test. If your body is burning fat, it is releasing THC metabolites into the bloodstream, which end up in the urine. By stopping energy and feasting, you go into fat storing mode, rather than fat burning, and less metabolites are released during the last 2-3 days before a test.

og619

og619

Looks like you have done your research. I would avoid those drinks, used one last time for probation and my pee was neon green, told her i take vitamins, which kind, all off them, lol, i guess i failed anyway. Have you been getting tested? If there is a small amt of thc on your 1st test, it could have been stored from 6 months ago? Also not sure if it is an option, but get a medical card, a buddy just got out of jail and got a med card right away and his p.o. is cool with it. If that don't work get a prescription for marinol, its legal and they cant say shit. Good luck on your test.

Top Bottom