Smokeshow

• Thread starter shadowseeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shadowseeds

Sup farmers. Kinda newish here but been growing for a bit.

Anyway small legal grow. Got lots of good strains I wanna pop.

Karmas gear bodhi chimera josh d skunkman yada yada

Popped some headbanger hybrids I made and some super lemon og f3 made by a friend. Lots more to pop. Pics coming.

S

shadowseeds

Put up a 4x4 x6 box/tent. Seeds were looking bleak outside. Was cold and rainy. So had to get the veg going proper.

Got headbanger hybrids and f2s karma genetics and super lemon og f3 from
20180606 092646
20180606 092706
A friend

600 hps lumatek dimmed to 300
Promix
Maxigro and floralicious
Ph 6

Last edited:
S

shadowseeds

20180611 070444

Lemon f3s on the left and banger f2s on the right. Seems to me those were the f2s of the bangers with some unknown banger hybrids mixed in.. only reason I can think of as to why I would have labeled them as hybrids. Anyway either headbanger f2s or hybrids..

The lemon ogs r huge compared to the bangers. Can't really see it from the pic. Things r starting to move along. New growth looking good. Usually the point where they can't be stopped. They gonna grow fast from here on. Almost lost a few from the outdoors.

Look at the fat banger leaves. Also some of the lemon fatty leaves r impressing me as well... those banger leaves tho. Once you grow banger you will always recognize the traits that make it so special..

Also they r recovering, not exactly picture perfect health but well on the road to recovery

Last edited:
S

shadowseeds

2nd and 3rd pics r of headbanger. 3rd one tipped out due to ph. Figured out what i was doin wrong so back on track..

Latest posts

Top Bottom