Smok'in roaches

• Thread starter stone69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

n0dn4rb

haha im with ya stone69.....i had to break down my op for a while and im just starting back and doin the same thing.....better days are ahead my friend lol

B

bonbonbondia

What's wrong with roaches? I save my "roach joints" for special occasions even.

S

stone69

I love my good Resin soaking roaches. I just don't like to be down to my last...
I need to grow enough that I don't run out. You know the worst part of having to buy street weed? Not the money... the Run.

B

bonbonbondia

I love my good Resin soaking roaches. I just don't like to be down to my last...
I need to grow enough that I don't run out. You know the worst part of having to buy street weed? Not the money... the Run.

OOps, even though you capitalized the word HAVE, it went completely over my head. Cheers and I feel ya. I've moved so often during my life I've been through plenty of those dry spells. But thats why I became a farmer too. :flower

W

wetone

lmao, seems to be the case with alot of folks right about now, i got a grow going after i had to shut down due to a couple reasons but now have some in veg,but g damn man i havent had any herb in weeks now, i dont know where to get it if i dont grow it myself. i don't trust street weed after a bad experience with some. between the light sacks and crappy weed and shady mofos you gotta get it from it just isnt worth it but damn how i could go for some.
wetone

S

smilez

save all of your roaches, and then once you have 10, unpack the roaches and put all the resin soaked green into another blunt = ultra blazed

S

stone69

OOps, even though you capitalized the word HAVE, it went completely over my head. Cheers and I feel ya. I've moved so often during my life I've been through plenty of those dry spells. But thats why I became a farmer too. :flower

yeah! exactly bro... Merry Christmas.

S

stone69

Wetone ; I have to smoke, so I have to buy.. Shit I would give $100 a joint if that's all there was to smoke, of course after home and food. I just don't want that crapy weed and the risk of going to jail... even for a fucking joint, fuck it I'll grow my own.
Yeah Smilez... that's just what I did last night... now I pulled out my "at work stash" and about to smoke a fresh one.

Top Bottom