Smoking Hash - What Gear to Start With?

• Thread starter Pandaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pandaman

Hey Farmers!

Started making my own hash now that I actually have the schwag to do it now. Ice Water with only 1 work screen and paper filters. Made some nice Burnt Rubber, dark brown hash that goes down smoothly :).

So far, I've just been shaping small pellets to pop in my regular glass pipe (my fav - nothing special - one of those colored, glass pipes with a deep bowl and a carb). No screen.

I guess I'm looking for a pipe that's designed for this, really. Don't wanna drain my wallet, but I'll spend the money on something nice that I will like and use for a while. What do you guys recommend for a noob hash smoker that wants the full experience?

Thanks, peace

E

Elemental

ALT can help you.

Hey there!

nice to see you happy with your own concentrate and on the way for a good medication,

Bubbler

http://i103.invalid.com/albums/m149/bonghy/IMG_3861.jpg

http://i103.invalid.com/albums/m149/bonghy/IMG_3896.jpg

http://i103.invalid.com/albums/m149/bonghy/IMG_3918.jpg

http://i103.invalid.com/albums/m149/bonghy/IMG_3919.jpg

or

Bong

IMG_3180_1_.JPG

you need to use some screens!

IMG_3149_1_.JPG

this is basylar for your RESIN,like the ice on water for make it.................ESSENTIAL!

make your choice from this massive glass ' section:

http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/medical-glassware.html

waiting for some pics!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
i agree

imo a glass bong with a screen is my favorite, ordered the resin smoking stem from aqua, but the only thing i liked was the 3 globs of glass that held the screen in. i like a small bowl to put i hit pinches in. party on!!!!

mal

B

billybadazz

I personally like hash in knife hits......it gets you blasted and it saves on hash as you only need a tiny lil "mouse turd" to get the full effect!!

Blaze

Blaze

You might look into getting a special hash bowl for a bong if you have one. Instead of one hole at the bottom of the bowl, the have 3-4 holes up around the top of the bowl. This, with a glass rod to burn it, gets you some amazingly clean smoke.

A screen is probably your cheapest alternative though as others have already stated.

Though they are a bit pricey, those Essential Vvaapp's are really nice too. They are probably my favorite way to smoke hash ATM. The only thing I don't like about them is they look like a high-tech meth pipe lol.

E

edux10

the best ways to smoke oil is off a ti or glass nail and dome. glass domes are just becoming popular but are available online from time to time and at a lot of shops around the internet and in real life. If i were to smoke bubble it would probably be off a screen but it has been soooo long lol. screen or bowl top, idk, even with all these nice tubes around i still love the good olde dry spoon!!!

P

Pandaman

I personally like hash in knife hits......it gets you blasted and it saves on hash as you only need a tiny lil "mouse turd" to get the full effect!!

I think I know what you mean but exactly how do you do a Knife Hit? And ya... Rabbit Pellets :)

You might look into getting a special hash bowl for a bong if you have one. Instead of one hole at the bottom of the bowl, the have 3-4 holes up around the top of the bowl. This, with a glass rod to burn it, gets you some amazingly clean smoke.

A screen is probably your cheapest alternative though as others have already stated.

Though they are a bit pricey, those Essential Vvaapp's are really nice too. They are probably my favorite way to smoke hash ATM. The only thing I don't like about them is they look like a high-tech meth pipe lol.

I think I've seen those bowls you're talking about. I guess now I know what they're for. What is Vvaapp? Or do you mean Vaporizers?

the best ways to smoke oil is off a ti or glass nail and dome. glass domes are just becoming popular but are available online from time to time and at a lot of shops around the internet and in real life. If i were to smoke bubble it would probably be off a screen but it has been soooo long lol. screen or bowl top, idk, even with all these nice tubes around i still love the good olde dry spoon!!!

Great stuff! I knew that there were some gear that's used for hash but this is a whole new world for me. I guess any way that you can burn the hash... works. Lots of choices!

Thanks, peace!

Bricktop

Bricktop

Just like edux said, ti curve or oil dome and nail set up.
I prefer ti, but I only vape BHO.
Although, I have heard of/seen people vaping full melt on their ti rigs all the time :)

P

Pandaman

Just like edux said, ti curve or oil dome and nail set up.
I prefer ti, but I only vape BHO.
Although, I have heard of/seen people vaping full melt on their ti rigs all the time :)

Sorry... Another noob question for ya. What's a "ti"? What does an "Oil Dome and Nail" look like?

The pics :)

http://img519.invalid.com/img519/1862/dsc00021y.jpg

http://img535.invalid.com/img535/1314/dsc00022np.jpg

Thanks guys :)

E

Elemental

"lets party"

LOOKS GOOD!!!!!

i like your stash lil bottle!

enjoy your own!

stay MEDICATED!

thanks for sharing!!

Blaze

Blaze

What is Vvaapp? Or do you mean Vaporizers?

An Essential VAAPPP (spelled it wrong the first time sorry) is a portable vaporizer for hash and hash oil. They came out about 6 months ago or so. I love mine - they work great. The only thing I don't like about them is that they look like a high-tech meth pipe lol. Check your local head shop, or Aqua Lab Technologies website has them too if you want to see what they look like.

P

Pandaman

That's cool. Been looking at a lot of options. Prob gonna spend a bit of money till I find what I like best... But I don't think I'll be spending my money on a Volcano. Wtf is up with this vape being so expensive?!?!

Thanks Blaze :)

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

Ive been using the new Illadelph hot hit bowl which utilizes glass pokers and pretty much vapes it into huge rips. Bowl is sick, they put three holes on the side rather then bottom so oils and waxes can sit untill smoked

Blaze

Blaze

Volcanoes are so expensive because they are well made and pretty innovative IMO. In fact I've read that they are the only device for consuming cannabis approved by the AMA. They are all stainless steel, almost no parts to break, and are totally idiot proof. There is no way you can burn down your house with them, or burn yourself. They do work really well. However, the are outrageously expensive.

I'm perfectly content with my Essential VAAPPP and my Vapor Bros. Vaporizer, and the two of them combined cost about half what a Volcano does.

P

Pandaman

Ive been using the new Illadelph hot hit bowl which utilizes glass pokers and pretty much vapes it into huge rips. Bowl is sick, they put three holes on the side rather then bottom so oils and waxes can sit untill smoked

That Illadelph looks nice. It's for people with an existing bong that uses glass to glass bowls, right? I like the idea of being able to keep the hash in the bowl like that :)

Volcanoes are so expensive because they are well made and pretty innovative IMO. In fact I've read that they are the only device for consuming cannabis approved by the AMA. They are all stainless steel, almost no parts to break, and are totally idiot proof. There is no way you can burn down your house with them, or burn yourself. They do work really well. However, the are outrageously expensive.

I'm perfectly content with my Essential VAAPPP and my Vapor Bros. Vaporizer, and the two of them combined cost about half what a Volcano does.

I can understand the quality put into the Volcanoes... It's just the markup on them is insane! Maybe sometime down the line.

That Essential VAAPPP looked nice too. I like how small it is and the price ain't too bad either. Checked out the Vapor Bros. Vaporizer and I really liked what I saw. Their prices are competitive and they seem honest.

Thanks, peace

Blaze

Blaze

Yeah I like the Vapor Bros - I've had mine for like 6-7 year and it still work great. Seems like a very well made product. I've had friends that bought one of the look-a-like knock offs and had issues with it. Eventually they stopped working after a while. The original VB's are a little but more $$ but worth it IMO.

G

goleboy

if your smoking hash YOU DEFINATELY WANT A CONCENTRATE BOWL specifically designed for hashish or BHO...and glass rod smoking is the real way to go...lets you truly taste what you are smoknig and there are no carcinogenic combustion bi-products caused from butane and flint ect...well worth the $60 price for a bowl, especially if you are medicating with concentrates.

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

@pandaman Yeah I would go either bell and skillet, vapor globe, or the illadelph hot hit slide are all really good choices. Aqua lab stocks them all. The illadelph and globe do fit straight on to standard bongs. And the bell shaped bowls can be attached as well or come as a bubbler. I would say the only drawback to the bell and skillet is that its not all glass. The skillets are high grade titanium but nothing is better and cleaner then glass on glass. What kind of concentrates are you mostly medicating with? The bell is better for stable concentrates while semi stables like iceolator or ear wax and unstable such as oils are better in the globe and illy.

P

Pandaman

Yeah I like the Vapor Bros - I've had mine for like 6-7 year and it still work great. Seems like a very well made product. I've had friends that bought one of the look-a-like knock offs and had issues with it. Eventually they stopped working after a while. The original VB's are a little but more $$ but worth it IMO.

Too true man, too true. I don't mind spending the extra $ for something that will last. I have Vapor Bros bookmarked so I can buy some stuff from them :)
Thanks for the good info!

if your smoking hash YOU DEFINATELY WANT A CONCENTRATE BOWL specifically designed for hashish or BHO...and glass rod smoking is the real way to go...lets you truly taste what you are smoknig and there are no carcinogenic combustion bi-products caused from butane and flint ect...well worth the $60 price for a bowl, especially if you are medicating with concentrates.

Ya I definitely need to try that Glass Rod cuz it's the shit from what everyone says. I'm quite excited to try it now with the hash I made from my first gro :). Ya, $60 is not that much at all compared to the big picture.

@pandaman Yeah I would go either bell and skillet, vapor globe, or the illadelph hot hit slide are all really good choices. Aqua lab stocks them all. The illadelph and globe do fit straight on to standard bongs. And the bell shaped bowls can be attached as well or come as a bubbler. I would say the only drawback to the bell and skillet is that its not all glass. The skillets are high grade titanium but nothing is better and cleaner then glass on glass. What kind of concentrates are you mostly medicating with? The bell is better for stable concentrates while semi stables like iceolator or ear wax and unstable such as oils are better in the globe and illy.

Choices choices choices! I want them all! I only have the brown tar hash I made from my first attempt at making hash. It smells like burnt rubber but the high is exquisite! I'm smoking out of my normal day-to-day regular glass pipe and it's just not cutting it. Just got paid today so I'm all about the online purchasing :)

Thanks again farmers!

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom