Smoking Hash - What Gear to Start With?

• Thread starter Pandaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
No question a rod works very well for concentrate. I love my phedor best though. It works perfectly for concentraste. No flame here for a year straight. Unbelievable taste. I dropped it and messed up the ceramic rod but for a year it was the best thing ever. Now I'm using a lighter again. Taste like butane so strong I might have to get another one soon. It was ready in less then 15 seconds and I could singe concentrate off the top of a bowl pack or burn half wet test buds.....

My first time we used red hot butter knives that we heated on the stove. Poof it was on.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
good idea Fred

i've always thought about buying one of those phedors, and Fred i think that you have convinced me. i have a volcano, how do you vape hash in it, just crumble the hash and vape away?

mal

P

phillygrower

please don't guy out and buy the phedore...many soldering irons have the same ceramic core and can be used the same way, for a fraction of the price...i will get eh applicable modes ASAP

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

great stuff everyone! now i have a use for my soldering iron :) oh wait...you probably want new...as in, no solder on it. still, they're only $12.

Top Bottom