smoking in Canada

• Thread starter smilez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smilez

hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea what I can do about smoking marijuana in Canada. I'm going to Vancouver B.C. for a few days of vacation and really dont feel like asking anyone on the streets where marijuana shops/dispensaries are located.. Does anyone know if any exist in the Vancouver area?

Smilez!:rasta:

D

Donk Frog

If you have an canadian address you can useand are going to be there for at least week and a half go to www.budbuddy.biz I order off them when I am in between crops or drying /curing is not done....have used them for 4 years now without any problem,you can also pay by email money transfer, and they have budder, bubble and different grades of weed. If your stay is too short pre book your hotel room send in your payment before you go and have it delivered to the hotels address with the number of the room you booked and the name you booked under...... if you time it right...your weed will be there the day you get there....be careful in bc depending on where you go ....lots of gang crap going on in surry area latley.

stay safe bro

S

smilez

Well you're absolutely right about this. My friend was robbed in front of cafe 420 yesterday by some gangster type thugs and ruined our trip. I was with a group of 8 obvious tourists and were eyeballed and snickered at during our entire trip in Vancouver by hoity-toity metro-sexual assholes. No offense to any canadiens on here. Everyone I have met on here is cool. We vaporized inside Marc Emery's shop, didn't get a chance to meet him tho, very lame... they said he was downstairs, but we couldn't meet him. I even snuck some of my homegrown OG kush and purple haze across the border lol. Well we just smoked it all to ourselves. Needless to say, I will never return.

G

greyfx

Smilez man you need to go with people who are hard. Gangstas in canada haah!! soft. No disrespect I've just been to canada and I'm from a place with lots of gangsters, real gansters that run into dunkin donuts blowing peoples heads off, F* troll gangsters. Everyone in canada to me was really friendly and intelligent, there are some people in canada who are hard but aren't gonna pick a fight with you unless your beefing over business deals.

Top Bottom