smoking mj in Dubia

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

the dj grooverider had 1.8 haf an 1/8 and got fucked im not sure how long(i think he got free'd early)

it was a care worker or something like that who had the 000.1 stuck to the botom of his shoe and he got 2 years

i crazy country

the royal family got him out ....god save the queen and groove

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Herbalizer for giving me hope (btw, I voted for you) and all who took the time to reply. I will be leaving tommorrow with new luggage, clothes and shoes. Have inspected all my belongings twice for meds or any form of contraband.
I am wondering if they will check out my blackberry for any illigal info that it may contain (thcfarmer.com) also, any internet cafe's where my surfing will be safe?
tia, dogless

H

hbstoner

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/feb/20/news.radio

Wow man that is some f'd up shit.

"Fair Trials added that it had had reports of a Swiss national who was sentenced to four years in prison in the UAE after three poppy seeds from a bread roll were found on his clothes."

Ill pass on going to Dubia :) Sounds like they might even go as far to give you a drug test when you land and charge you for being under the influence. Good luck man! Dont bring any bagels with you!

fractal

fractal

Dubai sounds like hell. Here people are telling this guy how bad satan's asshole smells and he still wants to travel there just to see for himself? Bad idea!

Top Bottom