Smoking Oil in Public...Omicron

• Thread starter big ballin 88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

big ballin 88

Whats good Oilers?

I've gone by the name hashshashin on here, but lost my old email and cant recover the password. I love oil, butane, iso or whatever, as long as it is properly made. I have recently gotten into vaporizing again after first hating it due to a volcano and lack of a smoking experience with it.

Vaporizing is my new best friend because I realized smoking is not stealth unlike E-cig's (Good whip styled vapes like the Extreme Q changed my mind on vaping forever, but that's another story as is the stealthy Arizer Solo). Luckily, I found a review on another website for my new favorite vaping device. Here's my story....

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, or if this is the right place for it, but i decided why not. I don't know how to write this without sounding like a sales pitch, but this thing is amazing, it called the Omicron by Delta 9vapes. What makes it so special is unlike typical E-cigs, is the use of straight hash oil versus glycerin based solutions. Doesn't matter how it was made and if it is a wax, amber, putty, shatter, etc. You just can't use bubble or dry sift, only solvent extracted oils-must melt down to an oil upon decarb. You cannot use E-juices or glycerin based tinctures, it only takes thick oils.

It takes 1g of oil and lasts for at least 400 hits, I'm close to 600 on this cart. It's pretty easily refillable, by placing a provided stainless steel cone which covers the air hole and heating it with a torch or lighter. The extract will turn into oil and flow into the container, after a little more heating and settling it is complete and ready to be used.

I was at Disney last weekend and nothing is better than being able to vaporize anywhere, especially waiting in line (I suffer from chronic pain due to arthritis and other things). Most people didn't even realize the smell since you have to be directly in the mist to even get a whiff. Hash oil smells much different when vaporized in comparison to the smell of bud being burnt. I've been sitting in restaurants, car washes, the mall and night clubs without being glanced at a second time, most people mistake it for a pen and the only time they know I'm smoking is when they see vapor coming from my mouth.
images

This thing blows massive hits of concentrated oil on cue. I find I just have to preheat it for massive hits. Each hit is a beast and I've pretty much stopped smoking bud due to the convenience. If I want stealth mode, I can just use the device without preheating and get smaller stealthy hits.

For the negatives, it has a bit of a learning curve and I did have some mechanical problems with the lone cartridge provided, but the mfg was helpful and sent me out what I needed. After, the piece would only work half the time, but I attribute this to me being new to using it. Now I can control the hits from stealthy little mists, to full on fogging out my town car. Not to mention i'm still on my first cartridge and it has been over a week of straight smoking. Also, the oil vapor does smell, but that can be eliminated by taking efficient hits and blowing the vapor away from crowds since the smell is very "directional"; anyone in the path will smell it, anyone who isn't will not.

The only other negative, which shouldn't be one to growers, is acquiring oil. But it is easily made by QWISO and if done correctly, ends up just as strong as butane without the equipment, labor or expense of butane. Still butane is much preferred for flavors(honestly, good alcohol extracted oil comes out just as tasty and aromatic as butane if done correctly). I love the look of amber candies and they are easily transportable haha

So if smoking in public is something you do and oil is what you smoke you might want to check out the Omicron. I think they have a new vape coming out with a nail and an herb chamber. For now I like this one best because it looks just like my eGo E-cig and has adapters** to fit typical E-cig carts like my eGo so I can interchange.

**If you smoke cigarettes or just enjoy to smoke, buy the adapters so you can get regular E-cig carts. I buy the ones with no nicotine or PG(propylene glycol) as an air freshener and for the flavors, some are just downright tasty. They also add to the stealth factor when going through security.

B

blueburnsorange

I know you are recommending QWISO but these can be used with BHO, it's just a bit of a pain in the ass to load them. I've been reading up on it on a different forum and they have many photos/success stories. Some require a few hacks, like using glass cones, but it can work!

B

big ballin 88

i just use Iso because it works easiest for me. I have the butane tube, but i like the simple nature of iso. I find that it smokes just as strong as butane, but butane tastes best. I'll probably start doing butane though because I have some laying around. One good thing about iso is the lack of aromas and flavors found in butane, it adds to the stealth factor of these units.

Loading is dependent upon the quality and type of oil. I feel high quality oil melts quickly, so it loads quickly. I'm gonna buy a second kit i like them so much, not to mention turning all my buds into oil. Makes getting a good smoke easy as pie. l

W

weedsmkn

Ok this is exactly what i have been looking for, thanks so much for sharing. Its like you did this 4 me (all weekend i was researching this and couldnt find any conclusive user reviews)

Now where can i get one from?

B

big ballin 88

The best place is Delta9 vape. You can get 2 units for $129 vs $99 for 1 unit. I'd suggest getting extra cartridges while you're buying, you'll need them. If you smoke cigs or just like the act of smoking, i suggest getting the adapters also. I bought them to hide the Omicron's true abilities and entertain me when I'm bored(also works as an air freshner, with tons of flavor combo's haha).

Delta 9 is the manufacturer an goes by the name THC scientific. If you have questions they have an online chat service, but there is also a discussion on fuckcombustion.com that would give you all the info you need. Their customer service is great and they are are super quick to reply and meets a patients needs.

Being able to medicate in public has changed my life and allows me longer periods without pain, due to some chronic issues.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

i was researching this and couldnt find any conclusive user reviews

Use the search function at the top of the page, search omicron...:thinking Thcscientific is a member here and has their own forum, a few recent threads discussing these bad boys, also if you're in the la area some dispensaries sell pre filled cartridges too

S

Sunset toker

Did you ever fly with your omicron? Any problem or suggestion? Thinking of bringing it to Vegas.

Thx

Partytime

Partytime

Omicrons are the shit. I'm like a free range toker now, my toking knows no boundaries. I puffed tough on a 20 hour train ride and not one person knew. They're a little pricey but worth it if you just got paid and you love smokin oils as much as I do. I smoke in bars, restaurants, movie theaters and any other place you dont get the luxuries of being in your own home. I just got the omicron 2 and its way better than the first one. Bigger cartridge for bigger rips and no governor on the button so it wont cut your hit off after a couple seconds.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Do they make any kind of flower attachment yet? For this reason I went with a Atmos Raw. Anyone use both?

outwest

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Can you explain. Website says it's a vape, and from everything I looked at it appears to be a vape.

link

Well look at it this way, i can call a match a vape also but i doubt it is.

I would suggest you look at the FC forums and a video that was done by vaporspot on youtube.

Its a epipe, combusts soon as you touch the button, people say they use glass screens and yes it vaporizes but thats total bullshit.

Not gonna go into the specs but think of it this way. Use it for a minute see how hot the battery gets.

Now google and see effects of heat on lithium ion.

Then when you see results of batter exploding then think about explosion 6 inches away from face.

Other words. your call.

nebulius

nebulius

Thanks for the info. Looks like there's a lot of companies out there claiming their devices are vapes but they cause combustion, guess you gotta check the reviews.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

The Atmos is not a vaporizer.
Neither is the omicron. It's pretty much impossible to use any standard pen-vape without some combustion. Plus the fiberglass and plastic in your cartridges is nasty. Now stop spamming us.

FC forums are largely dominated by a few very odd personalities - who make even the most active farmers here seem like lurkers in comparison.

Future

Future

Neither is the omicron. It's pretty much impossible to use any standard pen-vape without some combustion. Plus the fiberglass and plastic in your cartridges is nasty. Now stop spamming us.

FC forums are largely dominated by a few very odd personalities - who make even the most active farmers here seem like lurkers in comparison.
Hahahaha! Kinda true but I do fuck with the omicron just because it started all this vapor pen stuff. At the end of the day I feel like we're all gonna have drawers full these things. And yeah chinese pens filled with fiberglass/sodering/etc NOT FUN and it seems a lot of these "vaporizer manufacturers" are guilty off it

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

pens filled with fiberglass/sodering/etc NOT FUN and it seems a lot of these "vaporizer manufacturers" are guilty off it
so far afaik all of them are except for Thermovape's products.

I used omicron carts until I figured out what's in them = fuckin nasty. They are a huge pain in the ass to fill and maintain too, more of a throwaway item if you don't mind heating up your oil/wax to a liquid state to load it (decarboxylation and cb conversion/oxidation).

The owner of the company periodically still spam-bombs us here at the Farm, yet didn't even answer the few followup questions we had when he first came around. Claims he "started it all" re e-cigs for hashoil (hahaha). He can also be found elsewhere on the web telling people to smoke hemp cooking-oil blended with bho (very dangerous/unhealthy, don't do it). There are also some regular fanboys who follow him around on forums and attack posters who give criticsm (not me, just read a lot from them when I was investigating purchase).

hammalamma

hammalamma

Top Bottom