Smoking pot has been linked to a nasty form of testicular cancer, according to new re

• Thread starter bigherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

u havin had nut cancer, at some point in the past, wouldnt determine present eligibility for participation in MI. u hav to have a current debilitating condition caused by symptoms of disease or side effects of medication u r currently taking. if your back pain is chronic and makes common tasks difficult then maybe u can qualify that way. but i am not a doctor and shouldnt be giving any advice. i'm just speaking from my understanding of the process from when i became med legal -Keepz

T

TREEFARMER

I currently take an anti-depressant that was prescribed for anxiety due to the cancer. I don't like it mainly because if I don't take on very regular basis (same time every day) I get these brain zap symtoms. I know, TMI but if I combine with thc then its no problem. I currently live in a non-med state and am considering moving but I would really like to get some real answers first.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

it all depends on which med state u r thinkin about moving to. there r slight differences in legislation and nuances of interpreting laws -Keepz

Latest posts

Top Bottom