smurfberry

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

heres a few pics of smurfberry ,the last 2 pics are of the tiny pheno which has poped up, only had this pheno once very sweet smelling,the smurfberry is a cross of krowberry and my papa smurf male which is galactic smurf x santa maria haze,,this stuff smells sour fruity sweet and taste good too ...

Smurfberry
Smurfberry 2
Smurfberry 3
Smurfberry 4
Smurfberry 5
Smurfberry 6
K

koopa troopa

that smurfberry is sick! when are you gonna start releasing trichome jungle/sonic collabos?

B

bannana man

there are a few strains already out there and many more to come ,,,like pops ,tropical twist ,buba shiva and purple pynamite
this is the female kalishnapple that i pollinated with my mantis male ,,to make the tropicaltwist

DSC 1194
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

tryks gallor .. little gem there ... lets see some whole plant shots.>

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Very nice strain banana man, Excellent work on that smurfberry. I can smell the berries from here, Holla-JG

B

British_Hempire

Looks excellent bman, you can still see the Bubba influence. I really liked the krowberry cheesyblues had recently, prefer it to the bubba cos it has an added fruity dimension to the taste, good stuff. Keep it up!

B

bannana man

no buba in this cross mate ,,,krowberry is gdp x blackberry

B

bannana man

there are a few strains already out there and many more to come ,,,like pops ,tropical twist ,buba shiva and purple pynamite
this is the female kalishnapple that i pollinated with my mantis male ,,to make the tropicaltwist

some pics of the new stuff ..
buba shiva ..buba kush x pynamite shiva and
tropical twist ..mantis x kalishnapple

DSC 1704
DSC 1705
DSC 1710
K

Karma Genetics

She is Lovley :flower:flower:flower:flower:smoke and looks very tasty

D

Dark Angel

Very nice close up pics! That's always nice to see.

Grtz Dark Angel

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Fantastic show! They look unbelievable!

Top Bottom