snapped branch PLEASE HELP

• Thread starter d420dool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

i ve got my girls outside tied down with a bunch of twine......well i accidentally stepped on one and snapped a branch almost completely off except for a little bit it was hangin on wit... so i put it back in place n tied around and aoround it, i sealed up the split pretty well.... what im wondering is if theres anykind of remedy i could put directle on the split. and if ne1 has gone through this before i would love to hear how u fixed it, as always, thanks alot guys n girls

Reactions: mal
d420dool

d420dool

i was thinkin more along the lines of maybe sum nutrient or liquid or goop i could put on the crack to help heal it, ne ideas

d420dool

d420dool

Heck ya thanx walt great idea....... i love that show just got done gettin caught up for the new ones, its so much better than weeds ya kno

d420dool

d420dool

ill have pics soon but i jus went out today to apply sum clonex and she dun took care of herself dont even look like she got stressed out by it. i put sum on neway thogh. shes a tough girl, got 2 seeds from a bag of "la confidential" got this nice pheno ive done about six times now.... first time outside for it and its doin wonderful, i even put them out late like the first weekend of june, as tiny little ones. they r now 6 feet by about 4feet wide and just hittin stretch, this bitch doubles in size when flowered, wich i found out inside wich was crazy cuz i didnt have enough room for it. we learn from experience ya kno......... ill have pics real soon......if ne 1 has la confidential genetics i would like to compare our phenos... cuz i think mine picked up sum sativa influence somewhere.

d420dool

d420dool

First set 259
First set 265
First set 271
First set 268
First set 276
First set 274
First set 267
so ya heres the pics from 3 weeks ago i gotta take more 2 moro. first one is sum sort of autoflower genetic my boy had a seed he said was headband and this is what came out. 2,3,and4 are my la's with 2 early pearls, there the front ricght 2 in the six pack on the tuffet. 5 and 6 r another early pearl, they dont call her early for nothin. this specific strain has been grown outdoors in my area for about 15 years now by the guy i got them from, he inbread for stability every year and did a great job pickin the best ones, my fave pheno so far makes colas the size of an arm and they reek like skunky blueberry muffins. last pic is a close up of the six pack, 3 la's ina row on the left and 2 earlys up front wit an la in the back on the right. and i got 2 more la's to the right of the six pack....... soooo what yall think huh

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think its awesome! And if those are 3 weeks ago, I look forward to seeing tomorrows pictures.

Nice work man!

Chobble

Chobble

i was thinkin more along the lines of maybe sum nutrient or liquid or goop i could put on the crack to help heal it, ne ideas

A Grafting sealant. Go to the local garden store and ask for one. I forget what the one I use is called but I just leave broken branches lying if they are the lower ones and tie them back up if they are higher up on the plants. In my experience 1/3 make it. Just cover the break with the grafting sealant and leave the branch be the less you move it the better!

Also avoid duct tape if molds a problem.

~ Famous Chobbles stoned gravedig!

Chobble

d420dool

d420dool

heres sum more the first ones with buds ive been having mold problems, im in a swamp n not gettin enough wind, i had to pick off like 7 spots of mold yesterday, man i f'in hate that, if u guys got ne tips let me kno, im gunna take a saw out there and thin the area out a bit to try n get more of a breeze in there ya kno. let me kno thanx guys. i removed that string that looks real tight so dun worry
Set 2 052
Set 2 053
Set 2 054
Set 2 056
Set 2 055
Set 2 065
Set 2 071
Set 2 075
Set 2 076
Set 2 079
Set 2 087
Set 2 089
Set 2 090
Set 2 092
Set 2 093

J

Jalisco Kid

Waterproof electrical tape, if the branch is thick I might use a candle and melt some wax around it mainly to seal in the moisture. Break branches that do not matter,practice. JK

d420dool

d420dool

sooooo ya i got robbed........ both pearls were all hacked up n the la's were all left cuz they didnt have nugs yet, is there ne thing i can put on the la nugs when they come. cuz i kno these thiefs r going to come back when there done if theres ne thing i cand put on them to get these cats sick or suttin that would be great....... if not im takin what i can to other spots n hackin the ones i cant move, i dont want to give these fucks the satisfaction ya kno

Top Bottom