Snapped cutting

• Thread starter FarmerJoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FarmerJoe

I've got a nice cutting with good roots, but by accident snapped it... its not seperated though. Will this heal itself by standing it back up? its in a canopy with 100% humidy at the moment as don't want much growth.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Should heal up and be even stronger buddy:) Why ya got humidity going on on rooted cuts???

Kinda assist the snapped stem with a bandage/tape or some make shift splint type gimmick for her..

GTD :passingjoint:

N

Nuglover

Should heal up and be even stronger buddy:) Why ya got humidity going on on rooted cuts???

Kinda assist the snapped stem with a bandage/tape or some make shift splint type gimmick for her..

GTD :passingjoint:

What he said. :)

T

Time

What they said lol.

Gently tape it up (rub the sticky side of the tape against your shirt to reduce the amount of adhesive) and she should be good to go.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
hell i had one snap and i took it put it in the cloner rooted it and the other one grew a double stalk.:free-character-smil hell ya

G

greenthumb

i put ordinary selotape to hold it together after a week or two i take it off plus if its the clear type you can see the stem through it plus it comes off easy when you wet it with warm water soapy which if it falls on your medium allows it to get wet quicker so no harm no foul.

M

mr.red

As long as the damage is not horrendous the plant will be fine, just tape that baby up

Latest posts

Top Bottom