Sneak peak into the Cookies & Creme, Gasmask, and Ancient Astronaut test grow!!!!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey Farmers,

Figured you would like to see a little thing thing ive been workin on over here. Its still in the testing phase but I couldn't take it anymore and i had to give ya a little peaky ;) Here's what I've come up with so far.....

Gasmask

(Cherry Pie x Starfighter F2)

Gasmask 3

Ancient Astronaut
(GDP x Starfighter F2)

Photo 41

Cookies & Creme
(Mystery Cookies x Starfighter F2)

Sneak peak into the cookies  creme gasmask and ancient astronaut test grow 3

Again.... still finishing up the testing phase... but never the less...

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Damn @ExoticGenetix !!! I might have to get one of each. I'm collecting CP x's left and right. Working with platinum cp, babas cherry picker, and GOD's Hypnotiq. Now hopefully ur gas mask! Big fan of the starfighter ur working with too. Ur exotic starfighter turns heads everywhere I go. Anyways I'm looking forward to this one. Much luck with ur future drop.
Z

Thcola

Thcola

great looking work Ex. I gotta say I've been wondering how that Ancient Astronaut & Gas have been doing, and wow by looks they are great, looks like GDP structure mixed well with the fighter nice over sized calyx's and colors coming out nice, wonder how her flavor-terp combo is going to meld, and the Gas looks dankity dank. keep up the great work!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
All of these crosses look wonderful, E. I'm glad we got to chat at the LA Med Cup. Hopefully I can get my hands on the Gasmask, bro. That strain looks fire as fuck! I can't wait to pop the Hulk and Chocolate Covered Strawberries. I will start a thread when I do. Gotta make some room still tho. Keep up all the great work in ur garden. I def see a lot more dank coming from u in the future, bro. I like what ur bringing to the table! Best of luck in 2014.

Latest posts

Top Bottom