sneaky lady

• Thread starter bigloudvtwin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigloudvtwin

Early in flower my timer had a brain fart and was off for two days. Plants stretched out and when I came home a few tops were touching the light and getting burnt pretty good. I just supercropped em and rolled w it to save what I could. Just checked on the trichomes and found these little sneaky Hermie flowers on every branch of one plant only. Out she came. Hopefully in time. The. others don't appear to be post plant coital. LoL Funny how different stress factors will trigger these little bananas.

Sneaky lady
FreedomTrain

FreedomTrain

When growing you can't take vacations. Unless you have someone you can trust. Don't trust automated systems because they tend to fail. I went on vacation and half the time I was wondering if things were going good or not. When you love farming its like your children you dont want to leave them for tooo long. ya dig?

B

bigloudvtwin

When growing you can't take vacations. Unless you have someone you can trust. Don't trust automated systems because they tend to fail. I went on vacation and half the time I was wondering if things were going good or not. When you love farming its like your children you dont want to leave them for tooo long. ya dig?
Yeah I "DIG". I travel for work and play the odds with my automated systems. It is what it is and I understand. No big deal. My plants aren't as important as my kids BTW. I've been doing this for 5 yrs now with the same system. Just sharing a hermie experience for all to either learn from, chuckle at or ignore. Peace

Bannacis

Bannacis

Yeah them nanners can be a beotch...but that's the strain trying to do the survival thing, should of took a couple nanners and tried to make a couple seeds on some selective branches, I got some pretty wicked ladies from some experimenting. had a Mango x cotton candy twisted stinky funk that I would love to have today...

Top Bottom