• Thread starter Studio Termini
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Studio Termini

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Everyone,

First off, Hans and I really want to give the Farm a Heart Felt Thanks for the love and support you guys have shown us. Before you guys, we really could not find this much love from a europe community. Nor did we ever have so many people post, saying there happy and so.

You guys have deffinatly motavatied us beyond the norm!

So with that i make the announcement, for the months of May and June We will stop production of the Normal SNOB line. They are still available from our Distro's So there wont be a supply crunch.

The thing is, we really havent had a chance to go crazy in a while, a welcome result of you guys love:) Now though we really need the 2 months to go as crazy and as creative as possible.

We will except only custom orders, we do this beacuse we want a chance to break the molds and really show you guys what were capable of!

So take this as a challenge, we want to have the platform to make you guys the sickest glass you could ever want.

So if youv been waiting to get something, or are ready to spoil yourself nows the time. We want to hear the most insane requests you guys can come up with. In the mean time we have a few ideas in which we are getting started on now, I think your going to like them!!!

During the 2 months, the other items i make from the studio termini site are available, and as mentioned before the SNOB line is available through our distro's, if you have an order i will foward it to them.

So when your ready, we are to to meet your crazyist wish. Weve got some new equipment and our capabiltys are greater then ever! Mostly thanks to you guys!

With Much Love And Respect

Hans Meijer & Karl Termini:bong2:

F

FastForward

Oh yeah! Gonna light one up and get a design together....

W

wpw

Excellent, Hans & Karl...now that I've saved enough lunch money for the custom spoon I was talkin w/ you guys about...I'll get the pics & $$$ sent off to ya!

Peace...wpw

T

thc4sim

This sounds a great idea guys!!!,

lets see if there is any cash left after the :420:!
ill have to have a think....

are you guys going to be about during the :420:
we will have to catch up this time Karl..

:animbong:

T

Tolpan

Good things come to good people!

All the best to ya my friend! And for Hans as well, lol!

Thanks for the lovely sherlock pipes!

Greets Tolpan

S

Studio Termini

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Nug lover,

You can deffinatly get one mailed to you in the states!

THC4Sim,

I will deffinatly be in the dam 4 420

Tolpan,

Im glad your happy with your stuff!

Ill catch you guys later,
Any requests hit me with a pm!

Later
Karl t

N

Nuglover

I'm a little ignorant of the currency exchange rates. What does the skinny snob and the single chamber snobs go for in U S dollars?

Top Bottom