Snow Day in NoCo! Catching up on my crop

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Hey all! I've been looking forward to a good dumping of snow all winter, was pretty disappointed in last week's fizzle up here.

Looking like we'll get about a foot up here in northern Colorado, yayy!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
it supposed to miss me completely down here in the south....ya'll are supposed to have 33 degree highs today and we are supposed to have almost 70 degrees

sky high

sky high

All you need to do to get dumped on is to close the lifts. o_O 15" yesterday....gotta be another foot up there this AM...and more coming..so "they" say. Hopefully we can pull a wabbit out of our ass and end up with a "normal" snowpack so we don't all BURN this Summer.

Looks like a lull....time to go shovel. :banghead:

ttystikk

ttystikk

it supposed to miss me completely down here in the south....ya'll are supposed to have 33 degree highs today and we are supposed to have almost 70 degrees

Didn't you guys gets some snow last week? I felt gypped on the last round, so I've got the hot cocoa out already!

ttystikk

ttystikk

All you need to do to get dumped on is to close the lifts. o_O 15" yesterday....gotta be another foot up there this AM...and more coming..so "they" say. Hopefully we can pull a wabbit out of our ass and end up with a "normal" snowpack so we don't all BURN this Summer.

Looks like a lull....time to go shovel. :banghead:

LOL Makes me glad I don't run a ski resort!

I remember the great snowstorm of March 2003; my wife was 9+ months pregnant and I was out shoveling snow so we could drive to the hospital. Long story short, after two of the eventual total of three feet had fallen, I threw in the towel! The whole neighborhood pitched in to help dig us out and my girl was born on April Fool's Day.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Floyd and I both enjoying the fresh powder today!

sky high

sky high

Fookin' A !!! Without a doubt, THE largest dump of the 2012-2013 season at Sky High Ranch !!! We had bare ground yesterday and there's a solid 12-15" of SOLID concrete snow out there now. >Serious< moisture for the high country! Exactly what we need...and they say the storm isn't even here yet. :rolleyes:

BBQ, anyone?
IMG 1275
IMG 1276

ttystikk

ttystikk

Great pics, sky high! Alice in Chains is an excellent choice. So is Linkin Park, KMFDM or even going old school, Judas Priest style.

No fuckin' elevator music for MY lovely ladies!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wind, cold, no snow in the nanner belt....
Surrounding mountains are getting hit.....

ttystikk

ttystikk

This goes me time to work on my latest McGuyver project, too- Pogro light mover and big canopy single bulb growing system.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Great pics, sky high! Alice in Chains is an excellent choice. So is Linkin Park, KMFDM or even going old school, Judas Priest style.

No fuckin' elevator music for MY lovely ladies!

Love me some KMFDM!!! saw them at the Ogdon a few years ago..MmmmmmMmmm Sascha is fun to watch

sky high

sky high

Cuttin' buds off the stems and smoking a mix of Tahoe/Lem Chem/Purple Cheddar/Uber Dawg kif here.....
in between episodes of snow shoveling, that is. 3 times so far today... closin' in on 18"....still snowin'... and still a solid moisture flow in place.

This is one of the heaviest snowfalls I can remember in my 20+ years in this house.

sky high

sky high

I've never seen snow disappear into the ground so quickly. 15"+ in the AM.... was seeing grass showin through in spots by afternoon.

However, I got up this AM to see it start snowing (like a motherfucker) again at about 6AM..... and now there's another 6 inches of freshies on the deck :D

They are re opening the ski hill for Fri/Sat/Sun....and wow....it's gonna be some deep shit.

Top Bottom